THE OFFICIAL FIESTA BOWL THREAD - WVU VERSUS OKLAHOMA.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Conrads to WV. They proved a lot of folks wrong tonight and I can admit I was one of them. But this is actually good. People were hyping OU saying that if they blast WV they should have a share of the national title....
this just shows that usc shouldn't be considered co-champs based off the fact that WVU beat a squad ranked 3rd ,and was favored to stump they rumps.

I never said anything about usc in my post. Stop reaching.

reaching????? fall back homie, you embarked on a conversation of teams sharing the national title. i quoted you because you wrote what i was about to speakon.

yo I just turned on SC and as soon as I saw Kool-aid man go out, I knew I had to find this post on NT.

What was Slaton's exact injury?

I wouldn't even call dude JJ Arrington 2.0

that would be a compliment....

Can we just ban Oklahoma from the BCS for a few years?
smh.gif

Relegate them dudes to the Holiday Bowl. Maybe they'll show up then...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I wouldn't even call dude JJ Arrington 2.0

that would be a compliment....

He had some sort of hamstring injury....I think this one was legit though, cause he pulled up lame before he actually got the ball....

It looked like he pulled his hammy but we all know he didnt want to get exposed on national TV in the BCS Bowl. He really showed his dedication tothe team by just sitting this game out instead of running around like a chicken with his head cut off and fumbling the rock in crucial situation. Hats off toStevie
pimp.gif
unselfishness
laugh.gif

Man honestly I dont even think WVU wants Slaton back. Devine will keep the running game in good hands for the next 3 years.

It's now being reported that WVU is dropping the interim label and naming Stewart their new Head Coach this morning. Good looks...them dudes played hardfor him last night.

Conrads to WV. They proved a lot of folks wrong tonight and I can admit I was one of them. But this is actually good. People were hyping OU saying that if they blast WV they should have a share of the national title....
this just shows that usc shouldn't be considered co-champs based off the fact that WVU beat a squad ranked 3rd ,and was favored to stump they rumps.

I never said anything about usc in my post. Stop reaching.

reaching????? fall back homie, you embarked on a conversation of teams sharing the national title. i quoted you because you wrote what i was about to speak on.

I am just trying to figure out what USC had to do with anything. I was speaking on OU. I could see if I said USC should get a split because OU lost but Isaid nothing close to that. So why don't you "fall back"....

^^ Relax guy --- he just statin his opinion on somethin the sports media keeps sayin should happen...its not a jab at you I don't think, but they keepsayin since USC smashed Illinois they should be co-National Champs

Can we just ban Oklahoma from the BCS for a few years? image

Haha those fools are reminding me of Notre Dame. When was the last time Notre Dame showed up for one of their bowl games?

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

^^ Relax guy --- he just statin his opinion on somethin the sports media keeps sayin should happen...its not a jab at you I don't think, but they keep sayin since USC smashed Illinois they should be co-National Champs
tell him again goodfellaz, 'cause he don't hear me. pac i wasn't throwing usc in your face, nor was i assuming you brought them up. i wasclearly talking about the chatter that is going around about the trojans getting a co-spot.

^ Its all good but USC gets a lot of hate on this board for no good reason. Do I believe that usc should be considered for a co spot? Yeah but if I sayanything like everybody brings up app. state. Yeah we lost to them But OU had some bad losses also. At least when we get to our bowl games we handle ourbusiness (damn vince young).

wait a minute pac, i say something about the subject of co-champs, that wasn't even directed at you and you flip on me, now i come to find out you agreewith the very thing i was touching on. you being a usc fan, please tell me why you think your squad should get consideration.

Back
Top Bottom