The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

I didn't spend ll all my money on players. I bought 3 players form Valencia since they cheap and they're quality. (Jonas, Soldato, Canales) I acquired Nasri when I opened my first packs. But after playing a couple games I only had enough coins to buy one Bronze level pack. And damn near half my teams contracts had expired. lol So yeah...I was $$@%!%. So I sold Nasri and bought  a couple Gold Premium Packs. And my team is better than before. I still miss Nasri. Dude was clutch. 
frown.gif

Literally just caught an inform Walcott in a pack.

screenshot20111104at207.png

Let's see if I can get around 150k for him.

Does anyone know how to increase your Pro Player ratings quicker? I went from 68 to 74 and I have achieved many accomplishments but damn it's hard to keep going. There's so many accomplishments to break. I'm going to start playing Ultimate team tho

We asked you, and you told us. Community feedback overwhelmingly suggests that the default AI in Clubs is too powerful, leading to clubs choosing not to field defenders in order to allow the AI to do their work for them. We have therefore dropped the AI difficulty level in Clubs from World Class to Professional, and have made some complimentary minor adjustments to AI goalkeepers.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Honestly, Ultimate Team is where it's at. I haven't touched any other game modes since starting UT.

laugh.gif
at people who actually play Career Mode. #POOR

UT is the GOAT MMORPG

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

We asked you, and you told us. Community feedback overwhelmingly suggests that the default AI in Clubs is too powerful, leading to clubs choosing not to field defenders in order to allow the AI to do their work for them. We have therefore dropped the AI difficulty level in Clubs from World Class to Professional, and have made some complimentary minor adjustments to AI goalkeepers.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
u

on the real though, Division 2 
pimp.gif

this is my squad. im pretty broke in coins. havent layed my team in weeks. bout to tho

is this game any good for non soccer players??
I'm not too sure of the rules, besides the obvious basics..

Is it hard for someone who doesn't really play, would yall recommend it?

Finally started an Ultimate team today. Man, this @!!% is hard to keep up with in the beginning. I'm sure it smooths out after awhile...so many contracts!

I have a lot of Argentinians...I'm 12-2-1 so far and i've played all online solo matches. Bout to start some tourneys.

What do the players with a black card mean?

Black card means in-form version of that player. Example, if David Silva scores 5 goals in a real match day. He'll likely be issued an in-form variant of his card that can be found in packs. Same player but some of his stats will be boosted thus increasing the overall rating of the card.

FIFA has a history converting people who "hate" or are completely not interested in the sport into fans. The sport itself is so fun because you can just pick up and play. This offers the same. The main rule you will have to grasps is the offside rule. You can try the demo although I don't feel it's a great representation of the game.

So if Silva got hurt, that card would be done?

I can't believe I played anything other that UT. It is so fun but mad nerve racking too lol.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

The black cards are Team of the Week players or "in-form" players. In-form players are based on real life player performance. When a player does well in real life, a limited edition card is created for them with better stats compared to the normal card. EA puts out Team of the Week players every week (Wednesdays usually) and can be found in gold packs.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

So if Silva got hurt, that card would be done?

I can't believe I played anything other that UT. It is so fun but mad nerve racking too lol.

Just pick up a healing card from the market if someone gets hurt. Should be under development search. 
Anyone else get consistently disconnected at the end of every online UT game? Makes me not even want to play. Been going on like a week straight now. Had to stick to buying and selling items on the market. 

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Black card means in-form version of that player. Example, if David Silva scores 5 goals in a real match day. He'll likely be issued an in-form variant of his card that can be found in packs. Same player but some of his stats will be boosted thus increasing the overall rating of the card.

FIFA has a history converting people who "hate" or are completely not interested in the sport into fans. The sport itself is so fun because you can just pick up and play. This offers the same. The main rule you will have to grasps is the offside rule. You can try the demo although I don't feel it's a great representation of the game.

cool.. thanks, sounds good

Back
Top Bottom