The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

I run with Bayern. I use a custom formation. that is formed like this.

Boateng  - Van Buyten/Tymoshuk  - Rafinha/L.Gustavo
P.Lahm - WB                    L.Gustavo/Tymoshuk - WB

Mueller/Kross - RCM Schwienstieger - LCM

Robben RW  - Ribery LW

Olic/Gomez -CF - Weird, I know. They float more like this though and are easily targetable. 

Their stats in this formation are as follow 87 81 79 - We just need badstuber and boateng to prosper already.

I am successful with this formation and enjoy whooping people. I cannot win online to save my life though, anymore. I was once upon a time a beast online. I always fall short now. I think the reason is I am used to playing 10 minutes halfs. I beat my friends who never lose online so it evens up.  Also, does anyone else play better with SEEMINGLY lower quality teams?

just got the game and I suck at it lol.

any tips? esp. on shots, i cant get the right hold and release on o it usually goes sailing over.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

any tips? esp. on shots, i cant get the right hold and release on o it usually goes sailing over.

I know this will probably be of no help, but I like to hold the button and imagine how long it might take for the ball to get there based on the player I am using.
There is nothing like curling the ball in the opposite corner or ripping it with the same foot into the same side of the net.

division 1 with ac milan. oh man i hope i dont get relegated
laugh.gif

how is it even possible to get a guy like Ronaldo in Ultimate Team?

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

how is it even possible to get a guy like Ronaldo in Ultimate Team?

The people I know that have got him have spent lots of money on buying Microsoft points so they can get top players to eventually exchange for Ronaldo, but people don't give him up easily

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

I run with Bayern. I use a custom formation. that is formed like this.

Boateng  - Van Buyten/Tymoshuk  - Rafinha/L.Gustavo
P.Lahm - WB                    L.Gustavo/Tymoshuk - WB

Mueller/Kross - RCM Schwienstieger - LCM

Robben RW  - Ribery LW

Olic/Gomez -CF - Weird, I know. They float more like this though and are easily targetable. 

Their stats in this formation are as follow 87 81 79 - We just need badstuber and boateng to prosper already.

I am successful with this formation and enjoy whooping people. I cannot win online to save my life though, anymore. I was once upon a time a beast online. I always fall short now. I think the reason is I am used to playing 10 minutes halfs. I beat my friends who never lose online so it evens up.  Also, does anyone else play better with SEEMINGLY lower quality teams?
I use Bayern as my 5 star type team,

For lower star teams Im killing it with Santos, They are pretty dynamic team and Neymar is a beast upfront
pimp.gif

Im looking for a good Pro Club on 360.
I won D1 Champ on my first go.
Destroy people on UT.
90 CAM. good ANY.

see gamertag below.

my squads last year were even more crucial....had a la liga and an epl squad with messi, rooney, villa, xavi, iniesta, gerrard, lampard, tevez, casillas with in-forms of berbatov, sagna, vdv, howard, nani

transfer market is %%$!%+ up this year though...last year i picked up rooney for like 110k and messi for like 260k, now its like 300+for rooney and 600+ for messi
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

mainly play single player ut tournaments and switch game settings to legendary to rack up easy points
just started playing head to head live as well with either bayern/manu/acmilan, cruised through the first few divisions with 15w-9d-3l
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wouldn't it make more sense to play Van Persie on the right (since he's left-footed) and Drogba on the left (since he's right-footed)?

Originally Posted by sole searchin

I only managed to score one goal after like 5 games online.
30t6p3b.gif
Tips would be appreciated.

So EA Sports doesn't update it's rosters for the Online Season Mode. I run w/ the USMNT and %%#%@*' Castillo is still a starter..

When can we get a roster update?!?!?

PSN - JamesConway3

holla at me.

Back
Top Bottom