The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigj505

Staff member
Since Finishline has been adding a ton of shoes lately, there is grounds to have a thread dedicated to it.

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING can result to immediate banishment.

Last edited:
BC3s. White Cement 4s. GMP Pack probably. Probably Military 4s or Fire Red 4s. One of the 7s that came out this year. 

Really hoping for one of the first two though. 

If I see bhm 3s and ray Allen 13s it'll be real sus since that's what all those perfume selling dudes on eBay sold

They said they have more surprises up their sleeves. Text follow @FinishLine to 40404 to get the twitter alerts for whenever they tweet.

I'm hoping they restock BCIIIs :smokin

You can never have enough IIIs esp. in that cw.

Last edited:
BC3s would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 mine are becoming beaters.

It's no real mystery where their pairs came from. Obviously they set aside some inventory for the sole purpose of creating hype for Finish Line on Cyber Monday. Great marketing idea to re-release some of the hottest sneakers of the past 11-12 months and get eyes on your website and twitter account. Too bad this isn't something NDC, Eastbay and the like are also doing.

All eyes on finishline now. gl gettin a pair. I know I can't wait to get outta this class to get on a comp

It's no real mystery where their pairs came from. Obviously they set aside some inventory for the sole purpose of creating hype for Finish Line on Cyber Monday. Great marketing idea to re-release some of the hottest sneakers of the past 11-12 months and get eyes on your website and twitter account. Too bad this isn't something NDC, Eastbay and the like are also doing.

wouldnt be surprised if they went from the dec releases (concords) on down jan,feb,march etc.....

dd they ever have the asg kdiv's :nerd:

they're re-releasing Space Jam 11s apparently. But of course, I spent all of my money on black friday... no heat for me..
frown.gif

they're re-releasing Space Jam 11s apparently. But of course, I spent all of my money on black friday... no heat for me..
frown.gif
The person running the twitter thinks Concords are space jams I think.  If you search space jam on FNL website it pulls up the Concords. 

Chance they might release something outside of JB? KD Rogues maybe? Please..?

I'm wondering if they are going to drop the Kobe VII cloaks.....seems like everyone got a restock...except them.

KD Rogues would be amazing. Some Lebron 9 colorways for retail would be dope, too. As far as J's go, since I missed the Concords I can only hope for any of the 3's, WC IV's and maybe the Bordeaux VIIs. That's all really.

I'm wondering if they are going to drop the Kobe VII cloaks.....seems like everyone got a restock...except them.
Finish Line never carried any Kobes. Those have always been contracted with Foot Locker Inc. The Kobe 8s will be the first Kobes that Finish Line will carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom