The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a size 12 with confirmation.. these better ship out, Finish Line cancelled my order last time.

Error: ERROR Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

AAAAAAAAAAAAnd they're out. Smh. Ahhhhh well. 

*Patiently waits for Round 3 of Concords*

Glad that it is only Concords. Don't have to worry about trolling their page for the rest of the night.

Glad that it is only Concords. Don't have to worry about trolling their page for the rest of the night.

atleast thats what they want you to think. if they were smart enough to do the re release, maybe theyre smart enough to release same thing back to back to get some people off for round 3

what kills me is how do they say round 2?? when supposedly round 1 sold out???

so round 1 never sold out??

philosoraptor.jpg

Error: ERROR Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

the hell goes this even mean?
I have a sz 9.5 in my cart and keep getting this while checking out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom