The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

wellgosh drop these today and they sold out...i hope these arent hyped and are hard to get like black stealths...

wellgosh drop these today and they sold out...i hope these arent hyped and are hard to get like black stealths...

they probably will be sold out with the quickness. the average consumer don't care about the changes.

:smh:

ez pass on these NT. For real for real. And I've wanted the carbon flights for so long. I cant get jiggy with these or the Allan Houstons.

:smh:

ez pass on these NT. For real for real. And I've wanted the carbon flights for so long. I cant get jiggy with these or the Allan Houstons.

im more inclined to repent and ask for forgiveness on the carbon fibers. the allan houstons were never a thought tho.

According to NikeBlog...

http://www.nikeblog.com/2014/02/06/nike-air-flightposite-2014-carbon-fiber/
 What will likely end up as one of the year’s best retros is fast approaching, with the Nike Air Flightposite 2014 Carbon Fiber release date rumored to be scheduled for as soon as late-February.
The shoe itself is retro perfection, remaining faithful to the original design with its black carbon fiber-printed foam upper, tonal zip-up shroud inlaid over the laces, and a smokey grey outsole.
What???  Really???  Does no one pay attention to the details anymore???  

when is wellgosh dropping these?

also, should I go TTS ?

Last edited:
According to NikeBlog...
http://www.nikeblog.com/2014/02/06/nike-air-flightposite-2014-carbon-fiber/
 What will likely end up as one of the year’s best retros is fast approaching, with the Nike Air Flightposite 2014 Carbon Fiber release date rumored to be scheduled for as soon as late-February.

The shoe itself is retro perfection, remaining faithful to the original design with its black carbon fiber-printed foam upper, tonal zip-up shroud inlaid over the laces, and a smokey grey outsole.

What???  Really???  Does no one pay attention to the details anymore???  

View media item 788421

WHAT !?!?!

What ?

What in the actual **** ?

Troll level 5000

I was over this release.....but thats just flat out insulting to anyone with the slightest eye for detail.

Last edited:
^ Exactly!!!!

NikeBlog's always provided good info, but this was just 
mean.gif

Either Nike asked them to not mention it or they really missed those obvious details (which would be shocking).  They didn't even need to do the comparisons... all of it was posted in this thread already! 

They don't have to comment on whether they like these changes or not, but damn, keep it real.

Last edited:
if it bothers yall that much, right those comments and attach photos of the difference between the og and 2014 release on there blog 
wink.gif

This is why I've lost so much interest in Nike as of late. Would much rather spend money on New Balance, Asics, and Adidas.

I can live with either the price hike, the cheap carbon print, and maaaaaybe even the medial sole change but not 2 or more out of the 3. I'm not mad about it, I just think of it as Nike still hasn't retroed the carbon FP1s. They retroed some carbon-esque Flightposite-ish things that I'm not interested in.

im more inclined to repent and ask for forgiveness on the carbon fibers. the allan houstons were never a thought tho.

:lol:

I can understand.
The way I look at it, theres so many nikes coming out (new and retro) year round, we should be picky about which ones we cop. Plus, retail aint cheap, so the product should reflect that.
just my $0.02

Back
Top Bottom