The Official Freeway- Philadelphia Freeway 2 Thread - 5/19

Joined Jul 18, 2007
EDIT: The album has will be dropping next Tuesday.

I can't wait.

EVERYONE GO BUY IT!

Here's the cover and tracklist

[table][tr][td]1. Pay Attention[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Finally Free[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. Gotz 2 Be tha Bomb[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Hands Up[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. Think About It[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6. Crack Rap[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7. Murder Muzic[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8. Around the World[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9. Streets Won't Miss 'Em[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10. Nation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11. It's a Good Day[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12. Keep Yo Hands Up - Freeway, Sheek Louch[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13. Philly Freezer[/td] [/tr][/table]

Free could go 3 for 3 here.

Joined Apr 19, 2009
Wow that sucks. I hate that the rappers who deserve to go platinum never do because they dont get the right push. But Plies is +$$##@% everywhere...horrible.

Joined Jul 18, 2007
Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Wow that sucks. I hate that the rappers who deserve to go platinum never do because they dont get the right push. But Plies is +$$##@% everywhere...horrible.
QFT.

It's good he's dropping an album though, I'm for sure copping this along with Relapse.

Joined Mar 14, 2006
Straight outta nowhere. Summer music eh? I rocks w/ it. I'm gon have to cop to support a real hip hop artist

Joined Feb 8, 2009
If he doesnt have any promotion than the production is not going to be up to par with Free At Last so I might pass

Joined Mar 17, 2006
Originally Posted by cartune

If he doesnt have any promotion than the production is not going to be up to par with Free At Last so I might pass
Great conclusion

Joined Oct 8, 2008
According to Wikipedia it is and hes already released a single.

I knew he got dropped from Roc-a-Fella because I would never see his name under "artists" anymore. So I guess it being released independently.

Joined Jul 18, 2007
Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

According to Wikipedia it is and hes already released a single.

I knew he got dropped from Roc-a-Fella because I would never see his name under "artists" anymore. So I guess it being released independently.
whaaaaat?!

Man I gotta find out for sure...I guess I'll just check for it next week when I buy Relapse at BestBuy

And yeah this is an independent album.

Joined Oct 8, 2008
# 2009: "When I Die" (feat. James Blunt)
# 2009: "Finally Free"

G-Unit Records!?!?!?!?!?!

Label(s): Roc-A-Fella Records
G-Unit Records

Joined Sep 18, 2003
Originally Posted by cartune

false.
yall get caught up in these names too much

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now