The Official Freeway- Philadelphia Freeway 2 Thread - 5/19

I think it's dope but if you just listened to Philly Freeway and then this you might be let down. I had to let this stand alone not thinking much ofFree's previous work. For what it is, it's a good/solid album

4 for 4 with em, free, red/meth,busta. Like I said in the Em thread its a great do for hip-hop

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I think it's dope but if you just listened to Philly Freeway and then this you might be let down. I had to let this stand alone not thinking much of Free's previous work. For what it is, it's a good/solid album
completely agree

Bought it from the NEX down in Naples the other day...

Haven't given it a totally thoro listen yet but...

The production is nowhere near the level of his first two albums...

Long as you remind yourself of that, you should be fine.

Free spits hot fire regardless...

WOW this album got absolutely no promotion!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif

If you look at the packaging, it looks bootleg as hell...I've never heard of realtalkent...lol, so it's not suprising that no one knows about this.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

laugh.gif

If you look at the packaging, it looks bootleg as hell...I've never heard of realtalkent...lol, so it's not suprising that no one knows about this.
laugh.gif

I know it looks like something someones trying to sell straight from the trunk.

Like everyone else said, not up to par with the first two, especially production wise, but still a solid CD.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

laugh.gif

same.
but they releasing AZ's new album and released the last Sheek Louch one that know one knows about

Free
pimp.gif

"You need to step it up, or keep it rollin', Freezer that $%%# that will cripple you like Nick Hogan total ya whip"

Back
Top Bottom