**** THE OFFICIAL "I'M TIRED OF THE AIR JORDAN 1" COMPLAINT THREAD ****

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

Hey i might not like all the 1s colorways but honeslty i have brought every single pair lol and just got the hook up on the og purple/wht highs for $145 shipped.
So i rather see them slow dow on the 1s released but i mean ppl gonna buy regardless if they do or dont!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

2001 breds and royals...last GREAT ONE'S.

True. Even thought it's just not the same, jumpman on heel, materials, I still keep an eye out for the OG colorways.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Magic1978 wrote:
I don't care if they release a million I's

I just wonder if they're selling. All the I's I've seen released besides the Hare's have been on sale.

I don't see people in I's. I understand why they release Fusions, I see people in Fusions all day.
B U N K ! ! ! !

People in Fusions probably see the AJ1 and think its a Dunk or whatever.... and this dude callin me board police but definitely weighed in on the thread....
indifferent.gif

magic1978 you are a prime example of why Brand Jordan takes a collective crap on all the OG-heads.... you see peeps in Fusions but not 1's ? ? ? ?

You probably wear fakes cuz . . . .
frown.gif

roll.gif
You're a funny dude

Aren't you anti complain about what Jordan is releasing? Aren't you supposed to co-sign everything Phil Knight does?

I know you're a little slow, and probably have can't comprehend well. So let me break it down for you. I actually hate Fusions, but I'mreeeeeeally from the hood, and not the internet psychological scare tactic you thought you were pulling. That's what I see people in. It's abusiness, Nike is trying to earn a profit. So Fusions make sense, since they're selling. I don't see Fusions for $59 like I see I's. I don'tsee Fusions sitting on shelves forever. See, I go out in the real world and don't just spend my life on Niketalk. In real life people wear Dub Zero andFusions. The average person probably just cares about their sneaker matching their outfit, and chicks really don't care about it.

And I had my first Jordan's before you probably had your first pair of sneakers, and still have my retro cement 94's, so kill the fake talk. I'mjust not a sneaker elitist or snob to look down on people, because I don't agree with their sneaker selection.

if WE dont like em', then dont buy em'!!! i really have gotten worn out. i found myself complaining about this and that with jordan brand, and turnrite around and buy them. im done complaining, it is what it is and thats that.my complaining thus far has changed NOTHING. and ill continue to buy away (imsure) and just expect the worse and hope for the best.Peace!

My only thing against the DTRT's 1 is real trivial. The swoosh could have been more like the OG's other than that no real complaints about em.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Magic1978 wrote:
I don't care if they release a million I's

I just wonder if they're selling. All the I's I've seen released besides the Hare's have been on sale.

I don't see people in I's. I understand why they release Fusions, I see people in Fusions all day.
B U N K ! ! ! !

People in Fusions probably see the AJ1 and think its a Dunk or whatever.... and this dude callin me board police but definitely weighed in on the thread....
indifferent.gif

magic1978 you are a prime example of why Brand Jordan takes a collective crap on all the OG-heads.... you see peeps in Fusions but not 1's ? ? ? ?

You probably wear fakes cuz . . . .
frown.gif

roll.gif
You're a funny dude

Aren't you anti complain about what Jordan is releasing? Aren't you supposed to co-sign everything Phil Knight does?

I know you're a little slow, and probably have can't comprehend well. So let me break it down for you. I actually hate Fusions, but I'm reeeeeeally from the hood, and not the internet psychological scare tactic you thought you were pulling. That's what I see people in. It's a business, Nike is trying to earn a profit. So Fusions make sense, since they're selling. I don't see Fusions for $59 like I see I's. I don't see Fusions sitting on shelves forever. See, I go out in the real world and don't just spend my life on Niketalk. In real life people wear Dub Zero and Fusions. The average person probably just cares about their sneaker matching their outfit, and chicks really don't care about it.

And I had my first Jordan's before you probably had your first pair of sneakers, and still have my retro cement 94's, so kill the fake talk. I'm just not a sneaker elitist or snob to look down on people, because I don't agree with their sneaker selection.

Magic1978 is kickin' some real game. Good stuff

What does it take for you guys to understand that the AJ1 is JB's AF1/dunk? There's been a ton of colorways released and there will be a ton more tocome. I don't like more then half of these wack colorways that they release but it's no big deal. Just buy the ones that u do like. AJ1 = AF1. Plainand simple.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif
You're a funny dude

grin.gif

What do you mean funny ? ? ?
Funny like a clown, like I amuse you ? ? ?

I dont have a problem with anybody's sneaker selection, and obviously hybrid Jordans (Fusions, Spizikes, Dubs, etc.) are designed, marketed, and releasedto and for the sneaker "target audience" which no longer includes either of us, since I'm 26 and you "had your first pair of Jordans beforeI was born" or whatever you said...

The issue that led us to debate was me "whining" about some guy who called an OG AJ1 colorway "a new color of Jordunk" and I just let'em know it was some OG business and then I became a psycho and yada, yada, yada and all I was saying was use the SEARCH tool or go to airjordans.com orjumpan23.com or something and learn a little bit before you march in here with incorrect interpretation....

Something wrong with that ?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Hey i might not like all the 1s colorways but honeslty i have brought every single pair lol and just got the hook up on the og purple/wht highs for $145 shipped.
So i rather see them slow dow on the 1s released but i mean ppl gonna buy regardless if they do or dont!

indifferent.gif

???? ^ was there a point to that????
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

yeah, you got the stone face cause you're just buying J's just to say you have them. You're not a collector, you don't even like whatyou're buying.

you my friend are the definition of a hypebeast.

AJ 1's use to be my favorite. and they are still a great looking shoe. but they are just played out now. when you get to much of something it just getsboring.

I tend to feel sometimes its a little much, but if I don't like it I don't buy it simple as that. I will always love the Jordan 1

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

I tend to feel sometimes its a little much, but if I don't like it I don't buy it simple as that. I will always love the Jordan 1

smokin.gif

all 1s suck donkey schnicks...

except the Hare ones... them was ridonkulous...

but all the other ones suck... patooey....

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

yeah, you got the stone face cause you're just buying J's just to say you have them. You're not a collector, you don't even like what you're buying.

you my friend are the definition of a hypebeast.

definition on collecting and gathering alot of something correct? wether i think theres ok or great lookign dosent matter if i got the money to buy them whyshouldnt i? and why do u care??? all on my nuts cause im able to buy the 1s smh
and i aint your friend, doubt u have many anyways (your mom dosent count, she has no choice but to put up with you)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

alien.gif

That couldn't possibly be true, or there would've only been a couple sigs after the 1, and then Air Jordan sneakers fade into obscurity....

Originally Posted by lysolflow

alien.gif

That couldn't possibly be true, or there would've only been a couple sigs after the 1, and then Air Jordan sneakers fade into obscurity....

only reason they keep makin them cuz they are easy to make, cheap to make, and they bring in crazy money...

all the ones are lately are just Dunks... i bet if you take the jordan symbol off, they would be at the most an 80$ shoe... they go well w/ the trend now ofskinny jeans and crazy neon colors...

ones are weak to me... partly cuz they extra plain, partly cuz they overdoin to colors. some be straight, but for the most part
grin.gif
... and all the cats thatcomplain about how "yall want OGs" and all that nonsense... what happens when they release the original? then all the value and meaningfulness oforiginals is diminished... stop beggin for the past... its over... its the past.. mooooove on...

the only ones that dropped this year I really liked were the Hare 1's. The DMP 1 pack was decent but not worth copping both pairs but I agree with the OP,the 1's releases are getting rediculous

I loved 1s but I'm kind of sick of seeing them now too... I barely even wear mines now. I want more 3s and 5s released... That would be heaven!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom