laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
http://i25.tinypic.com/119tker.jpg

Originally Posted by FullMetal

I'm a couple songs in and what is with Jay's voice sounding like he got something caught in his throat at the end of some lines?

been sayin that $*** for a while now ... dude trying to be something hes not ...

Originally Posted by diceloveme

IN brooklyn yesterday seemed like every car was playing on to the next one or empire state of mind.

i understand ESOM, but on to the next one?!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

So BP3 RD got moved up to the 8th?
nerd.gif
Yup.

ViaBillboard:

Jay-Z's "The Blueprint 3" becomes the latest superstar album release to shuffle its release date, according to date changes on Amazon.com,Rhapsody.com and WEA's distribution Web site.

The Roc Nation set, originally scheduled for release on Sept. 11, has been pushed forward to Sept. 8. The title was intended to drop on Sept. 11, on the eighthanniversary of the first "Blueprint's" release.

Representatives for Jay-Z and Roc Nation could not be reached for comment at deadline.

Release dates are seemingly becoming more fluid as the music industry marches towards the all-important holiday shopping season. Just last week saw MileyCyrus' Wal-Mart exclusive EP "The Time Of Our Lives" scoot forward from an Aug. 31 release to Aug. 28. Whitney Houston's comeback album"I Look To You" jumped one day from Sept. 1 to Aug. 31 -- which ultimately triggered a near industry-wide shift for all Sept. 1 albums to Aug. 31.

Yeah I noticed when I went to best buy.com it said the 8th...
That $**$ jus makes it easier for me Ill be picking up 2 albums on tuesday...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

This album will be a classic in 2011.

Also, "So Ambitious" = "Feelin' 09"

That is all.
calm down. after a week of listening to it like a fan, these are the only truly good songs: empire state of mind, a star is born, haters,reminder, run this town, and forever young. the rest are skippable.

however, empire state of mind and a star is born are 2 CLASSIC tracks for sure. love these 2 songs since i've heard them. hate is dope as hell flow-wise

That is all.

8th time listening to it all the way through dont remember the last album I did that too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by diceloveme

IN brooklyn yesterday seemed like every car was playing on to the next one or empire state of mind.

i understand ESOM, but on to the next one?!
ohwell.gif

On to the next one is fire

Sounds amazing in the car

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Damn a lot of things were ruined on this album by trying to be too pop. That hook on A star is born makes me cringe, shame cause I really like that song.

I can't get over how gay Forever Young is. As soon as those echoes come in I can't help but laugh. I seriously can't believe Jay-Z got on something like this.

Empire State of Mind would've been so ill without Alicia. Some nice scracthes on the hook would've been nice. Why is she singing soo damn loud?

Hate sounds like a mixtape track.

Real as It gets is kind of out of place. Sounds too much like a Ross or Jeezy beat.

Best song overall, pretty much the perfect song on the album; Already Home.

It's a pretty solid album. It's a 7/10.
double-facepalm.jpg

without Alicia.....the song would be nothing special
indifferent.gif

Fixed.

Might I Add.

e29356bd437e740c8c5b50aaae3e8313c50cf07.pjpg

good looks Cake
pimp.gif

son said why is she singing so loud
smh.gif

I can't imagine that record without Alicia she put her stamp on that %#$%

I'm not really into singing and RnB like that, a lot of dudes on here like soft music. It's weird. But yeah anyway, after a while she becomestolerable on the chorus. It's just my opinion, if you into that more power to you. Blast that in the whip!

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Damn a lot of things were ruined on this album by trying to be too pop. That hook on A star is born makes me cringe, shame cause I really like that song.

I can't get over how gay Forever Young is. As soon as those echoes come in I can't help but laugh. I seriously can't believe Jay-Z got on something like this.

Empire State of Mind would've been so ill without Alicia. Some nice scracthes on the hook would've been nice. Why is she singing soo damn loud?

Hate sounds like a mixtape track.

Real as It gets is kind of out of place. Sounds too much like a Ross or Jeezy beat.

Best song overall, pretty much the perfect song on the album; Already Home.

It's a pretty solid album. It's a 7/10.
double-facepalm.jpg

without Alicia.....the song would be nothing special
indifferent.gif

Fixed.

Might I Add.

e29356bd437e740c8c5b50aaae3e8313c50cf07.pjpg

good looks Cake
pimp.gif

son said why is she singing so loud
smh.gif

I can't imagine that record without Alicia she put her stamp on that %#$%

I'm not really into singing and RnB like that, a lot of dudes on here like soft music. It's weird. But yeah anyway, after a while she becomes tolerable on the chorus. It's just my opinion, if you into that more power to you. Blast that in the whip!
the funniest part is that its always u little foreign kids who do nothin street that wanna hear street music all day...
How is that street music? Stay off the pills man...and I been here for 20 years, you must be confusing me with M16.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

That is all.
calm down. after a week of listening to it like a fan, these are the only truly good songs: empire state of mind, a star is born, haters, reminder, run this town, and forever young. the rest are skippable.

however, empire state of mind and a star is born are 2 CLASSIC tracks for sure. love these 2 songs since i've heard them. hate is dope as hell flow-wise

Already Home is skippable?

Back
Top Bottom