THE OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 THREAD VOL. BACK AT THE SHORE

Originally Posted by irie

didnt the season just end.....

gotta wait 10 months for sons of anarchy to start again but jersey shore season starts up a week after the finale

feels batman
laugh.gif

I know that feeling bro
ohwell.gif

I didn't like the last episode. To much fabricated/unnecessary drama for my taste
grin.gif

Pretty weak episode but first episodes are usually boring anyways. Wish they didn't film straight off from Italy but maybe they thought it would stir up more camaraderie since there was a lot of unfinished business in Italy. Still, I love the show and will watch it.

The first episode is downloadable everywhere on torrent sites. Not trying to promote that but I am just saying.

I enjoyed the episode. MTV.com has the episode, the commercials arent that much of an issue

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Didn't even notice it started, still not on On Demand so gotta wait.
You can watch full episodes on MTV.com

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

my pops is convinced that vinny is just sick of this moronic lifestyle.  maybe he's right.
Yeah, I was thinking he wasn't talking about going home but leaving this kind of fame altogether at least in a metaphorical sense. He may be the first of them realizing their 15 min of fame is up and it wasn't worth it. I mean last season was bad on a social level just living with those ppl, add in the fans and strangers trying to start something it can make a person sick.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

my pops is convinced that vinny is just sick of this moronic lifestyle.  maybe he's right.
Yeah, I was thinking he wasn't talking about going home but leaving this kind of fame altogether at least in a metaphorical sense. He may be the first of them realizing their 15 min of fame is up and it wasn't worth it. I mean last season was bad on a social level just living with those ppl, add in the fans and strangers trying to start something it can make a person sick.

From the Hundreds site and who knows when it was taken but it still seems like he is out and about. I think he is just burnt from Italy and the show. He knows damn well not to give his fame up. At least I wouldn't.

thehundreds4356.jpg

thehundreds4355.jpg

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Isn't that the girl with the Tumblr page that was posted here recently?

Probably. Getting a lot of exposure from Hundreds and Instagram and probably every other social media thing. I admired her cause I like girls with tattoos (even though she is OD) but she's like every other girl with a Twitter. She admires the attention but wonders why there is hate or drama. I had to unfollower her after.

Again, aside from Vinny's PMS, I enjoyed tonight's episode.
Pauly's girl/thief could get it plenty, so can Sitch's broad as well.
Mike always trolls with egg sandwiches.
I've yet to catch the aftershow.

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

The show is so blatantly scripted now its ridiculous.
Ever since the video showing how Jersey Shore is fake, I always wonder. But, damn this show is still entertaining.

i got this from a comment from the vid.. 

"Actually in the uncut dvd their are multiple rounds of the fight.. Somewhere in between she took her socks off. Ofcourse, when u see this on tv u dont see everything that happens. -.-"

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

The girl that Pauly brought back is the best girl thats been on the show

Another comment from the vid stated that they are not acting in the show, the only place you see them act is in their energy shot or diet pill commercials. Seems to be a good supportive point, the commercials is where they act and read scripts... and do it badly 
roll.gif
the ronnie commercial kills me

Back
Top Bottom