**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Moissanite is high quality CZ

Took 2 seconds lol
Cubic zirconia (CZ) is the cubic crystalline form of zirconium dioxide (ZrO2).

Moissanite is naturally occurring silicon carbide and its various crystalline polymorphs. It has the chemical formula SiC and is a rare mineral. Natural moissanite is incredibly rare, so moissanite available today is laboratory-created

Quick question: looking to get my first piece ever so starting very small and simple. Looking to get a franco

Do y'all know if jumpey2003s francos are diamond cut? Woulda copped from Jacoje but he's sold out for now.

rich4eva rich4eva who do you consider a good jeweler for just gold not any diamonds in NYC.

I trust your opinion

depends what you want to get made in gold.

I have shopped with George the creator for small solid gold pieces... good prices because he has an office suite not a booth. You can try items on and take your time.... however he can be slow.

I have a series of other people but again you have to say what it is you are looking for.

depends what you want to get made in gold.

I have shopped with George the creator for small solid gold pieces... good prices because he has an office suite not a booth. You can try items on and take your time.... however he can be slow.

I have a series of other people but again you have to say what it is you are looking for.

No pendants just chains nothing customized

945A1E6A-7B03-41E7-AAA1-354799CF5811.png

Back
Top Bottom