**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

gold went up, he definitely made some cake off it already.

I Just don't see how that is efficient… you want an investment you buy one with the most liquidity possible. GLD the ETF is far more liquid and doesn't require the run around of finding someone to cash you out. Not to mention you could leverage your buy 50% over the value you already own.

Jewelry for the most part isn't an investment imo… but I do get your point.

lord. I will never shop at this place. funny thing is... he is reasonably successful he has the majority of the top floor space at one of the jewelers I frequent. This is sad tho

kash-doll-and-quavo-attend-trap-du-soleil-celebrating-yfn-lucci-on-picture-id918225930

I think this was described as an 12mm franco
ben-baller-nas-qb-chain-california-piece.jpg

It looks cool on such a huge piece but they do seam to get kind of awkward looking when they get over 5-5.5mm since they are prolly the exact same size on every side if I even understand a franco correctly. based off numerous descriptions on fleabay over the years it seams like most cubans are still like 3mm on the side until you get to 11-12mm.

sizes would be querky considering its a round cuban and da dimensions would most likely cost more to produce....
plus, what's da most brolic franco you've ever seen?

i still hold the position that the yellow + white gold set up of juelz's is 2 francos, 12 and 13 mm or whatever. so i'd say those the most brolic francos

juelzsantana-mtvvideomusicawards-1.jpg

i took screenshots from the whistle song where if u look closely, u can see the "upward triangle angle" of francos

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 7.35.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 7.34.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 7.34.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 7.33.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 7.32.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 7.31.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 7.30.29 PM.png

doesnt seem like cuban to me

for comparison, here's pics of my franco bracelet in different angles:
image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg

Trax is king of da middle of da mall jewelry... that's no disrespect to him, he cornered a market.

Lol that’s where I’m getting my chain and earrings from :lol: . Not trying to pay more than $2300 though in total so i figure a decent chain for a 9 or 12 and decent cuts of earrings for maybe a $1000. Praying to get deal and not get finessed

Lol that’s where I’m getting my chain and earrings from :lol: . Not trying to pay more than $2300 though in total so i figure a decent chain for a 9 or 12 and decent cuts of earrings for maybe a $1000. Praying to get deal and not get finessed

Your stones will be cloudy si for sure h color there abouts

Back
Top Bottom