**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

so my buddie is in contact with Rey's down in Miami about a Cuban. He actually came up with a great idea. Ebay has fake, plated Cubans for $8 and he got a 5mm, 6mm and a 7mm just to see what looks right before making a several thousand dollar purchase. Actually a pretty good idea.

so my buddie is in contact with Rey's down in Miami about a Cuban. He actually came up with a great idea. Ebay has fake, plated Cubans for $8 and he got a 5mm, 6mm and a 7mm just to see what looks right before making a several thousand dollar purchase. Actually a pretty good idea.

Or he could have just walked into any jewelry store and tried them on for FREE.

she got some pieces though... talk about iced out...I wonder if her jeweler is golden sun since she from Michigan

Debating if I should get a Franco or Cuban.

Kinda leaning towards a Franco chain.
Kinda wonder why the chain makers wouldn’t offer Franco chains in their repertoire the same way Cuban links are represented, same time I suspect there may be some outrageously expensive machinery in the answer

Kinda wonder why the chain makers wouldn’t offer Franco chains in their repertoire the same way Cuban links are represented, same time I suspect there may be some outrageously expensive machinery in the answer

sizes would be querky considering its a round cuban and da dimensions would most likely cost more to produce....
plus, what's da most brolic franco you've ever seen?

Franco chains don’t even look good in brolic sizes

they do, but like said, da sizes is qwerky...biggest size ive seen is a 7mm because they're even squared so its really way more metal..

gold-chain-14k-solid-white-gold-mens-heavy-franco-chain-7-mm-8691751190587_400x.jpg

that's 7, you would compare that with a 14mm cuban.

https://www.avianneandco.com/collec...eavy-franco-chain-7-mm?variant=21196943392827

It’s all relative to why you bought it. If it was bought to invest... no it’s not worth it. If it was bought to simply look like the big dog, worth it.

I have never understood that mentality of well I could just sell it when I am in a jam.

How leveraged are you to even go into it having such a thought. Or the better question is do you even know how leveraged you are. Ur having that thought because I worrying about losing it all. Better worry about tripling it all.

But I digress.... chain is dumb brolic.

worth it, though?

That’s what I did too. Even got an iced out Cuban just to see how it’d be :lol:

I just returned them too after figuring out what size I wanted

What's a good style silver chain to get for pendants and to also rock solo. I have a diamond cross pendant and then a custom pendant coming that i won in a contest. Both are silver. I got the cross as a kid and the figaro is too small in length. I could either just replace that or try a new style. What do you guys suggest?

Still looking for ideas on a link. A Figaro is a last resort, but it can work. I'm also looking at a snake chain. On ebay jumpey2003 seems to be pretty cheap. I can get a silver Figaro 24-26 inch for around $20. They dont have the snake chain so I'd have to go elsewhere. I don't want anything that's popular in gold like a rope chain. I want to eventually get a gold rope. I have a silver Cuban bracelet but that was a gift.

Still looking for ideas on a link. A Figaro is a last resort, but it can work. I'm also looking at a snake chain. On ebay jumpey2003 seems to be pretty cheap. I can get a silver Figaro 24-26 inch for around $20. They dont have the snake chain so I'd have to go elsewhere. I don't want anything that's popular in gold like a rope chain. I want to eventually get a gold rope. I have a silver Cuban bracelet but that was a gift.
I say silver franco

Back
Top Bottom