**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by reener

From Big Sean's twitter

07b64150083e11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

850cd7e0083e11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg
whoadere
pimp.gif

Big Sean's jewelry has come up significantly over the past two years. From rocking' those plastic "POW" pieces to where he is now.

I've seen Big Sean's named linked to "vintage" a lot lately. From the Rolex ring to the Chanel Bracelet to the Rollie. 
Sounds like he's trying to take his quality in quantities. 

Originally Posted by larolex

rarely post pics of what ive made but wth
not being a **** bro, but shouldnt the sides of the pyramid (like the physical corners of it) be even with the blocks on the other sides?
it looks un-even. or is that an optical illusion due to it being 3d?

not being a **** bro, but shouldnt the sides of the pyramid (like the physical corners of it) be even with the blocks on the other sides?
it looks un-even. or is that an optical illusion due to it being 3d?

not done yet

Ben B.
Or any others in this thread..

How much would this Angel, GLC's or LAX's run,
With a Ruby placed in the arms of the Angel ?
nerd.gif

( W/ Out Stones all over. Ruby in the middle. )
4t4ohs.jpg

Thanks In Advance.

Originally Posted by python002

and when the camera cuts off money puts his money away and get that for free for the plug 
wink.gif

dont disrespect money may like that bro.
he pay for everything every time.

i know mad people who have seen him in vegas and got a hand full of chips from him for no reason at all. no dorito.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

and when the camera cuts off money puts his money away and get that for free for the plug 
wink.gif

i know mad people who have seen him in vegas and got a hand full of chips from him for no reason at all. no dorito.
He's a very generous guy...always buys jewelry for his entourage and when ever he comes down to the shop he passes out 100s to the homeless people around the block..

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

wink.gif

He's a very generous guy...always buys jewelry for his entourage and when ever he comes down to the shop he passes out 100s to the homeless people around the block..

Damn y'all shut homie up. I didn't know Floyd was like that with his money

wink.gif

hes payin for smokin joe's funeral and he paid for the funeral of the guy he beat for his first belt of his career.
and it was a commercial lol. it aint cost what he paid, but im sure it cost close to it. he like to stunt too. put a lil extra icing on the cake so to speak lol.
he know thats gonna  get his friends that  extra publicity ontop of his own.

wink.gif

i don't doubt that, but it was like a commercial. and i'm pretty sure floyd has got something for free once or twice in his life

Back
Top Bottom