**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by likethematrix

dont disrespect money may like that bro.
he pay for everything every time.

i know mad people who have seen him in vegas and got a hand full of chips from him for no reason at all. no dorito.
He's a very generous guy...always buys jewelry for his entourage and when ever he comes down to the shop he passes out 100s to the homeless people around the block..

Damn y'all shut homie up. I didn't know Floyd was like that with his money
figure that's directed to me
ohwell.gif
. i blocked some people a while back so i only see some people when they have been quoted. how do i block/unblock people? i don't remember
embarassed.gif

anybody know a site that breaks down the history and difference between the different styles of watches like Rolex, Audemars, Hublots, ect....

i wanna get into this but i wannna start from square one...

I love those gucci watches with the iced out bezel like that red one. The black gucci watch + yellow diamonds = crack

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

NEW-GUCCIS5.jpg

So I was wondering if the bezel for the one on the right is removable?

yeah its removable
actually some screw off and some are just soldered onto the watch. But even if its soldered on you can eventually remove it

so python your saying for a 1 minute wack youtube clip he got a 100k free AP t3 watch lol yep thats exactly what jewelers do now a days

Originally Posted by larolex

so python your saying for a 1 minute wack youtube clip he got a 100k free AP t3 watch lol yep thats exactly what jewelers do now a days
i actually offer the Royal Oak Carbon Concept for a 30 sec spot....
but really most likely the people that are wowed by videos like this will never spend any money.  1% of the population can afford to spend over 100k on a watch, but they probably won't. The only watch thats worth paying over 100k on has to be a comex rolex or a patek

but really most likely the people that are wowed by videos like this will never spend any money.  1% of the population can afford to spend over 100k on a watch, but they probably won't. The only watch thats worth paying over 100k on has to be a comex rolex or a patek
For a jeweller you dont know #%!% bout watches. Anyone who spends100k on a rolex is an idiot.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

For a jeweller you dont know #%!% bout watches. Anyone who spends100k on a rolex is an idiot.
^agree, you can make jewelry and all, but alot of times u sound like ur talking out of ur !%#,
You would not offer the concept one, i highly doubt you would be the one to calling the shots on such a thing without asking daddy first.

Originally Posted by UPT88

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

^agree, you can make jewelry and all, but alot of times u sound like ur talking out of ur !%#,
You would not offer the concept one, i highly doubt you would be the one to calling the shots on such a thing without asking daddy first.
First of all the are you that ******ed to think I would actually offer a concept one?
roll.gif
 And second of all I don't work for my pops at all, I have my own shop...you can ask any of the LA jewelers on here.  Whats the big deal if I say that a Rolex Comex is worth paying 100k in my eyes..I like the watch and thats my opinion, if you liked a omega and wanted to pay 10k for it I wouldn't give a +##@. 

jealousy is at an all time high LOL

anyone who spends 100k on a rolex comex/patek knows what there doing, and its being done,especially if there buying it right its basically an investment

Back
Top Bottom