**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That lion joint is hardbody... I rocked sum vintage gold pieces this summer at a party and was looking extra wavvy... I gotta go to my moms crib to take some pics show y'all what I'm working with..

I'll post in a couple days

Originally Posted by larolex

so python your saying for a 1 minute wack youtube clip he got a 100k free AP t3 watch lol yep thats exactly what jewelers do now a days
no i would not think for a sec that he got a 100k watch for that wack clip. i watched it again and could not even tell what it was. thought it was some run of the mill watch. then again were talking floyd, so run of the mill is not in his jewelery case. i guess either i missed it again or because you are in the biz you knew exactly what kind of watch it was.

Originally Posted by dboulders

new jesus piece coming in a few days.. we taking it true OG status..
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by UPT88

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

For a jeweller you dont know #%!% bout watches. Anyone who spends100k on a rolex is an idiot.
^agree, you can make jewelry and all, but alot of times u sound like ur talking out of ur !%#,
You would not offer the concept one, i highly doubt you would be the one to calling the shots on such a thing without asking daddy first.
First of all the are you that ******ed to think I would actually offer a concept one?
roll.gif
 And second of all I don't work for my pops at all, I have my own shop...you can ask any of the LA jewelers on here.  Whats the big deal if I say that a Rolex Comex is worth paying 100k in my eyes..I like the watch and thats my opinion, if you liked a omega and wanted to pay 10k for it I wouldn't give a +##@. 

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by larolex

so python your saying for a 1 minute wack youtube clip he got a 100k free AP t3 watch lol yep thats exactly what jewelers do now a days
i actually offer the Royal Oak Carbon Concept for a 30 sec spot....
but really most likely the people that are wowed by videos like this will never spend any money.  1% of the population can afford to spend over 100k on a watch, but they probably won't. The only watch thats worth paying over 100k on has to be a comex rolex or a patek

end of the day what u eat dont make me shiet, but i'm just saying, you sound like u talk out of your as$

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

^ No one said thank you...

laugh.gif

Word.

Those BSM chains look mad stupid (in a bad way).

I would be embarrassed to wear that garbage.

man i like them +##$%, especially cartel chain wit the mexican colors

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

^ No one said thank you...

laugh.gif

Word.

Those BSM chains look mad stupid (in a bad way).

I would be embarrassed to wear that garbage.
I'm sure you'd be pretty damn happy to be wearing that actually.

Man I gotta give it up to Ben Baller... IF&Co have really been making some nice quality pieces lately. Best in the game IMO.

Back
Top Bottom