**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

:nerd:

Last edited:
man I havent took the time to post in a while, but this paper pusher square has me pissed. I live in 3rd world country where crime and violence is regular. People die cheap, We buy these things to let people know we aint civilians. We shine thru the struggle. If I can put on my jewels everyday, best beliveve I can put on my strap. Basically if you a square stay in that lane. Dont comment bout a lifestyle your not a part of.

The people who think it's corny are the ones that can't afford it
I can afford it but why would I want to look like a hood thug or low level rapper (flo rida) when I can wear something with class and style like Movado and Louis Vuitton. Step your game up.

he said movado and LV is class and style :x :rofl:

sounds exactly like what a broke dude would say :x

the ignorance and salt is at an ALL time high coming from this dude :smh:

So a $30k watch used then refurbished by laxrolex then filled with carbon infused diamonds that you took a home equity line off your home (o wait I bet you still rent) to pay for. So 15k for that setup? Big ballerrrrrrrrrr

That 30k is your year salery at chase, I have I buddy who is a PB at chase. You start at 32k plus commish.

someone seems mad, what you something again you can't afford, step back little youngin before you get hurt
mean.gif

One chain alone is 15k wtf are you talking about. Go camp for some Jordan's I get fsr run of with your girl

That's just the chain, no pendant. Son could never outstunt me if he had every Jordan ever made. That setup cost the same as that double wide with the shoe trees all over the place that he lives in. I know that room smellin like athlete's foot too.

lol smh... I was going to come in and post that I agree that I don't personally like the look of the big or oversized Jesus pieces (cuz I honestly prefer the micro angels and cross pieces, and it's certainly not due to a lack of means) BUT after reading the rest of dude's comments :smh: He brought it on himself :lol:

damn... i don't check the thread in 2 days and i missed a lot of good ****. 

So, this is what i got out of skimming thru the thread as i take my pre-workout dump. 

some chubby dude who "collects" general release jordans, foams, and those ugly reeboks came here hating on jesus pieces and saying "low level" rappers wear them. 

first of all a real sneaker collecter has all the OG kicks still in the box and not exposed on his wall so his gay trailer park buddies could see how lame he is. second of all flow makes more off one show then this bank teller does in 2 years. dude looks like he comes from a town where the cost of living is dirt cheap so he's gotta be making the most, 12.50 an hour. thirdly, so if someone has money and is "urban" (which this is stereotyping) they're automatically drug dealers? 

when dudes see people doing **** they can't do, they get all in their feelings and start throwing salt around. dude camps out for jordans, is banging a girl who i wouldnt let blow me after 10 glasses of scotch after 3:00 am, claims to have this marvelous sneaker collection, which, in reality, we can all buy at champs or footlocker; and decides to come on this thread and talk ****. 

this is why i hate hypebeast kids go to the other threads or stick to KTT..... 

loooooooooooooooooooooser 

damn... i don't check the thread in 2 days and i missed a lot of good ****. 

So, this is what i got out of skimming thru the thread as i take my pre-workout dump. 

some chubby dude who "collects" general release jordans, foams, and those ugly reeboks came here hating on jesus pieces and saying "low level" rappers wear them. 

first of all a real sneaker collecter has all the OG kicks still in the box and not exposed on his wall so his gay trailer park buddies could see how lame he is. second of all flow makes more off one show then this bank teller does in 2 years. dude looks like he comes from a town where the cost of living is dirt cheap so he's gotta be making the most, 12.50 an hour. thirdly, so if someone has money and is "urban" (which this is stereotyping) they're automatically drug dealers? 

when dudes see people doing **** they can't do, they get all in their feelings and start throwing salt around. dude camps out for jordans, is banging a girl who i wouldnt let blow me after 10 glasses of scotch after 3:00 am, claims to have this marvelous sneaker collection, which, in reality, we can all buy at champs or footlocker; and decides to come on this thread and talk ****. 

this is why i hate hypebeast kids go to the other threads or stick to KTT..... 

loooooooooooooooooooooser 

Last edited:
Just a reminder:  personal attacks/insults are NOT allowed on our forums.  

Any users who fail to respect this rule will be removed from the thread and, if necessary, the entire site.

Yep. Got a little out of hand. I take some of the blame. Dude was straight up trolling though.I never understand cats who come in here to talk about how they don't like jewelry, or how Jesus pieces are dumb, etc. I don't go into the Jordan brand forum and say that I hate Jordans, or go into the Air Force One thread and say that Forces are stupid. Why even post anything in here if you aren't interested? How many people have been roasted in here for doing that exact same thing?

Last edited:
Meth, my apologizes to you and all other thread users, but dude just pissed my off

I agree JC, always some fools coming in talking crap, I just don't understand why they just don't stay out and post elsewhere
mean.gif

I guess they have nothing better to do

Back
Top Bottom