**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Funny that you ask.. i sent funds over on Saturday to Leons. Bought my oldest a silver cuban. He buys/has nothing but silver jewelry already and dont really care about gold like me/my youngest lol

Got a 6mm so theyll still fabricate it by hand and the price was legit.

You already know!
Pics? Ur the first to actually make a silver miami Cuban chain purchase.
no one on here ever followed up n posted pics. We had a handful of cats wanting to make a silver Miami.

Pics? Ur the first to actually make a silver miami Cuban chain purchase.
no one on here ever followed up n posted pics. We had a handful of cats wanting to make a silver Miami.

I have one coming in from Gold Fever next week. I'll post pics and let you guys know how it is. Can't wear gold for religious reasons, so I figured I might as well still go handmade

DDB323-A6-EC96-45-E3-9743-0769-A6564-CB1.jpg

Found an old pic rockin a rope but cant figure out how to get the pic off the ipod to the computer :lol:

That and the pic up there got me thinking maybe going with a rope now lol

I know the main topic is normally cubans and ropes.. but anyone have good place for diamond tennis bracelets? I am looking to get a 14kt gold, maybe 2 ct or 3 ct one for my wife

U my man Hunnid grand but you only half right.
but ain’t no gold shop drop prices in gold and it’s cause an opposite affect, with gold prices increasing in most shops.
I'm hip but I wonder how low it'll go before they have to lower prices..?

Back
Top Bottom