**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yall already know all of that gold is being mined and seized as we speak. If I find that I'm not telling nobody.
For real dudes posting vids online to only go viral and burn themselves out. If I see someone trying to record while im mining down going to town im chucking their phone

SOON
4767E471-6841-4646-B121-E093DEC04A3D.jpeg

Anyone with engagement ring insight? Trying to decide between a round/1.06/f/SI2 vs round/1.02/g/SI1. Is f color vs g color noticeable?

Anyone with engagement ring insight? Trying to decide between a round/1.06/f/SI2 vs round/1.02/g/SI1. Is f color vs g color noticeable?

Need to see the stones honestly. All stones of the same grade aren’t equal especially depending on who graded them.

depends on how the diamond is cut and the proportions.
But if everything is cut similar..no. You probably won’t be able to tell the difference between F and G.

Back
Top Bottom