**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Smaller builds make smaller sizes appear larger.

Nah, you just need some glasses.

Lmao so a 8mm on a frail person is gonna look the same as a 8mm on a built person like the rock? Aight.

Width looks all the same to me regardless of the size of the person. Biggies chains don't look smaller than anyone else's.

So a size small shirt looks the same on a 100lb person vs a 200lb person?

Looks sturdy and more wearable

Last edited:
thats a different mold all together though

frankie diamonds sells one similar to what ninjahood/prodigy rocked, which in my opinion is way doper

thats a different mold all together though

frankie diamonds sells one similar to what ninjahood/prodigy rocked, which in my opinion is way doper

+1

If they made it smaller so it'd be more comfortable to wear I'd cop. I think ninjahood said it weighs 248 grams.

I don't post much, but when I do i try to post stuff that is useful and will help others. I recently went out on a limb and purchased a fully iced baby kufi jesus piece from @diamondcity  and I just wanted to share my experience with fellow members and those who may be in the market or are considering purchasing from him. The entire process he kept me updated with pics from start to finish and the customer service was fantastic. I had it tested and appraised yesterday and everything was on point and well done. It tested at 14k and the stones were all exactly what he said they would be. I also want to point out that my baby weighs almost 40g of 14k gold and the price absolutely blows everyone else i shopped around with out of the water. IF&co weighs what? 25 to 30 grams? and literally would have cost twice as much. Overall i could not be happier with my purchase and i would seriously recommend anyone in the market for a nice jesus piece to talk to @diamondcity  and see if they can help you out or if anyone has any questions about my piece or my experience i would be glad to answer questions. I will be a repeat customer without a doubt. pics below....

14k 7mm 115gram cuban from daniels , 14k 38.4grams 2.56ct SI1 G-H baby kufi from @diamondcity

The pics really dont do it justice!

Nice sub joec, for the price dc kufi is good, you get what you pay for, the setting and face symmetry could keep people away but then again the kufi always been a rough mold OG :smokin

Last edited:
Bad photo. But this is my great uncle I mentioned who had mad jewelry, a bunch of chains, rings, etc.... Peep the Cuban ID bracelet and the rings on all the fingers. I'll try to post a better photo.

Back
Top Bottom