**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

BostonGeorge, who did these micros?

Sorry for jumping out the boat on you, it just rubs me up the wrong way when I take my time to solve some ones issue or problem and make sure i give them 100% sound helpful advice on the best solution or way forward on a situation and I don't get any thanks, but I see you didn't notice my response and wasn't intentionally being ungrateful and actually took the time to even go back and thank me plus give me a rep, Repped brother, i hope it helped. :smokin
:pimp:

Last edited:
Figured id contribute something to this thread..
Not sure if posted before
"The smooth chancellor, flex the white gold tarantula"
Peep the custom WuTang Rolex

Last edited:
I love the rubies and black diamonds together like this

Fell in love after watching the video showing the Young Money chain for t-pain  - I know its bold and not a timeless combination but I wish it was used

more.  For pieces like this in regard to rubies, do you have to specifically ask to have the rubies be a specific shade of red / pink?

ps anybody have any black jewelry?  Like black rhodium over gold?  How does it keep up, do you have to get it re-plated?  Is that the best way to do black jewelry?  I know black jewelry and black diamonds were a huge fad years ago and have really died down.  Its also no real competition for your white diamonds / yellow and white gold  but like I said earlier, I personally always loved the way it looks.  

Thanks/ reps in advance

I love the rubies and black diamonds together like this

Fell in love after watching the video showing the Young Money chain for t-pain  - I know its bold and not a timeless combination but I wish it was used
more.  For pieces like this in regard to rubies, do you have to specifically ask to have the rubies be a specific shade of red / pink?

ps anybody have any black jewelry?  Like black rhodium over gold?  How does it keep up, do you have to get it re-plated?  Is that the best way to do black jewelry?  I know black jewelry and black diamonds were a huge fad years ago and have really died down.  Its also no real competition for your white diamonds / yellow and white gold  but like I said earlier, I personally always loved the way it looks.  

Thanks/ reps in advance

My black Jesus stood up well daily beater chain for 3 years, sending in to get dipped soon :smokin

Last edited:
Whats up jewelry thread! OK so I'm in a predicament, I just sent money to my pay pal to order a chain online. I already have my mind set on what I want but the issue as it stands is that it will be shipped via fed ex (ordering from sarraf). I'm wondering if their are any Canadians in here that have experienced the broker fees from fed ex before or just anyone with any insight at all. Im trying to avoid financial rape from the delivery man since the order will be over 1 thousand. All feed back is more then appreciated!

(what im ordering)

http://www.sarraf.com/products/14k-Gold-3.5mm-Italian-Diamond-Cut-Rope-Chain-22"-In.html

Whats up jewelry thread! OK so I'm in a predicament, I just sent money to my pay pal to order a chain online. I already have my mind set on what I want but the issue as it stands is that it will be shipped via fed ex (ordering from sarraf). I'm wondering if their are any Canadians in here that have experienced the broker fees from fed ex before or just anyone with any insight at all. Im trying to avoid financial rape from the delivery man since the order will be over 1 thousand. All feed back is more then appreciated!

(what im ordering)
http://www.sarraf.com/products/14k-Gold-3.5mm-Italian-Diamond-Cut-Rope-Chain-22"-In.html

alright fellow T.Dot NT'er, here's some info that will give you an estimate of what you could be facing:

using xe.com for the current USD to CAD conversion, the price from you link is $1163 = $1290 CAD

assuming the piece is made in one of the NAFTA (canada, usa, mexico) countries and you dont have any shipping fees, you can now plug that info into the CBSA (canadian border services agency) website for travellers duty/taxes calculator. you are looking at approx $167 CAD

check out the website:
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/dte-acl/est-cal-eng.html

Back
Top Bottom