**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yeah no disrespect to the watch, its a tool watch at the end of the day, stainless dive watch I wear mine daily

Last edited:
Not that expensive? Even a used one is like 3k with a stretched out bracelet. I dont know where you come from but 3k is a lot of money. I only make half that every two days.

1500 every 2 days? At this rate you make about 195k a year.

What's your profession?(if you don't mind me asking)

1500 every 2 days? At this rate you make about 195k a year.

What's your profession?(if you don't mind me asking)

sons retired.

dem pension checks, doe. :smokin

rockin the tito:

better tag them pics, b.

Last edited:

a grip of people have asked for a flick of it around the neck.......again i just want to say this has nothing to do with @diamondcity  he did a good job and the piece is really nice and he made exactly what i asked him to. Bottom line is i ****** up and copped something that was to small and i should have gotten a full. you live you learn.
That looks on point my g....keep it!

Looks dusty as hell but if it's in good condition overall he'd be stealing it for $1000...no way you can expect that for a used Superocean.

I don't think $2200 is that great of a deal though, if he's really your boy he should give you a better price.  Check eBay for comparable models and see what they're going for in that condition, keep in mind he'd have to pay like 15% between eBay & Paypal fees if he went that route.

More custom joints..
pimp.gif
  Sorry we've been super busy at the shop... more coming...

Herringbone and Nugget Bracelet mania

Custom setups for a client...

Bark Finish Rolex's

Golden sun has really nice work. Appreciate the contributions to the thread & when the time comes I will be contacting you for jewerly.

Back
Top Bottom