**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Big Pun was rocking dem cubans plus the Jesus with the Halo and the OG TS Peice BROLIC
pimp.gif
dem **** is mad heavy too each cuban was like 400+ grams easy not even including the pieces on dem

throwbak with joes OG chain and Puns Jesus with the halo

Escobar JR
I remember Big Puns widow tried to sell the TS tombstone on Ebay years ago. Anybody knows what happened to it?

I know i posted my pickup a few days ago for yall to see..
but I been messing around just taking pics and love the way this one came out:

I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Now i'm thinking about getting a nice watch (sometime in the future).. can anyone help me ID which type of rolex this is? Model number?
Ideally, I'd love to buy something like a Portuguese category IWC... but lets keep it real :lol: :lol:

I remember Big Puns widow tried to sell the TS tombstone on Ebay years ago. Anybody knows what happened to it?
yea i remember i even had a good bid in it was going stupid cheap for what it is worth it was like at 2 stacks almost ending the auction if i remember correctly she was wild wild broke and then Joe was like nah take it down Joe was like nah dats a disgrace to puns memory ill take the piece i heard he remade it also 

I know i posted my pickup a few days ago for yall to see..
but I been messing around just taking pics and love the way this one came out:

I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Now i'm thinking about getting a nice watch (sometime in the future).. can anyone help me ID which type of rolex this is? Model number?
Ideally, I'd love to buy something like a Portuguese category IWC... but lets keep it real :lol: :lol:

Its a Rolex Day Date 2 with a leather band, price is around $30k brand new.

It is a Datejust II case design. Can't say much about its authenticity though. I thought Rolex stopped making solid gold cases for the Datejust a long time ago. Possibly before the II came out.

Whenever i see someone purposely taking a picture of their Rolex online i just assume it's fake 
indifferent.gif

Nah dat angel piece from that eBay seller is buggin for what he is asking way too much $ for that piece not to mention and its only like 1 inch with bail wtf
mean.gif
angels pendants aint really supposed to be mad big but damn 1 inch?? i suggest you go looking around your local jewelry shops and see whos got a way better price even for a nice micro joint tell your local jewelry shop you looking for a micro angel one that is the size it should be 14k gold or higher if you can a 18k gold would be real nice 
pimp.gif
2.5 inches weight around 23 grams ask around see how much they chagrin you for 14k per gram 18k per gram gold hustle and network and you should get a wayyy better price plus 100X times way better piece then what that ebay dude is selling
I really haven't seen a nicer one for less than that price.  Most decent ones are 2500 or more.  Also, thx for \the respond 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom