**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I mean to be honest wildbeast prolly did get ****** but he has sold 100's of genuine watches

I'm getting a 14k 150 gram Cuban bracelet tomorrow. It's something I wanted for a few months and got a good deal on, but knowing I could've got a Rolex for just a stack more is messing with my head.

The Rolex won't have anywhere near the amount of gold in the Cuban though. Then I'm thinking you are probably looking at a used Rolex as well right? ($5k range?)

$5k would get you a used two tone Date just which has like what, $1k in actual gold on the watch?

Th
The 2nd one is comparable but its 125$ more expensive.  Less ct weight for diamonds as well but that could because of exaggeration on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Premium-Genuine-Diamond-Angel-1-25-Pendant-Charm-In-14K-Yellow-Gold-1-80Ct-/400724010116?pt=US_Fine_Necklaces_Pendants&hash=item5d4d032484
this is why I haven't purchased a cherub pendant yet. It just seems ridiculous that a lot of them are like 7-10 grams and they go for like 1000$. I dunno I'm not really a big fan of the iced out look either but I can't seem to find many without diamonds. But even with the diamonds I've always been under the impression that those little tiny diamonds they usually use to ice out pieces like that are practically worthless. Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought a diamond needed to be of a substantial size (like 1/4 karat or more) to be worth anything...

this is why I haven't purchased a cherub pendant yet. It just seems ridiculous that a lot of them are like 7-10 grams and they go for like 1000$. I dunno I'm not really a big fan of the iced out look either but I can't seem to find many without diamonds. But even with the diamonds I've always been under the impression that those little tiny diamonds they usually use to ice out pieces like that are practically worthless. Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought a diamond needed to be of a substantial size (like 1/4 karat or more) to be worth anything...

You're right. Those pebbles are worthless.

aint even that

the way dude handled his business once the customer found out its fake is hella unprofessional
exactly

with so many other options out there, why risk going with someone that would try passing off a fake

sure, some have received what they paid for, but with that risk and the way he handled the whole situation is just a real bad look for him

Ya thanks i've checked those out. I know solid gold is heavier but i can't figure out the exact weight difference for 14k. 

Th

The 2nd one is comparable but its 125$ more expensive.  Less ct weight for diamonds as well but that could because of exaggeration on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Premium-Gen...S_Fine_Necklaces_Pendants&hash=item5d4d032484
CAbased gave you better links then what your getting but I'm just telling you as a NT member its crazy ridiculously overpriced your buying a 1 Inch Angel which is crazy small that is 11 grams of 14k Gold and 1.8 ct worth of diamonds for $1700 
mean.gif
i really don't want to have to break it down on the price of 14k per gram and how cheap and worthless diamonds are when and if you wanna resell meltdown its all about gold weight Also for the size of the pendant basically no one unless a jeweler that is would know it has less diamonds because the pendant is so small 1.25inches with bail I know angels are not supposed to be big but the right size would IMO be 2inches But if you like it by all means buy it!

Th

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Premium-Gen...S_Fine_Necklaces_Pendants&hash=item5d4d032484
I have the larger one that's listed for less. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom