**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

is that a " Gucci" link?

anyone know the price on icebox micro jesus piece in 14k gold with and without stones? i was texting them but they didn't give me an answer

How heavy should a chain be to get a box clasp on it? I have 120 gram chain, and it has the regular clasp on it, but I want the box clasp. Is it too light in weight to make the switch, or should I even change it? And about how much would they charge me to make the switch?

Last edited:
I got a 85 gram chain and it looks good with a box clasp rey might be able to tell Ya I'm curious to because I have a cuban bracelet with a lobster clasp I'd like change

real talk I Think Mase had the GOAT white gold/platinum set up.  I dont care if the camel dissed his rolex or whatever.  that christ he had looks slightly wider than all the other times jacob did it too.  I don't think any real clear pictures of that exist though I guess you had to see for yourself. 
That piece don't make no sense ...
That's where he's from but really someone from NYC should break down how Queensbridge buildings/blocks work

real talk I Think Mase had the GOAT white gold/platinum set up.  I dont care if the camel dissed his rolex or whatever.  that christ he had looks slightly wider than all the other times jacob did it too.  I don't think any real clear pictures of that exist though I guess you had to see for yourself. 
That piece don't make no sense ...

That's where he's from but really someone from NYC should break down how Queensbridge buildings/blocks work

Not from queens but from what ive gathered over the years

The north group is is the 40th side ( on 40th ave). And the south is 41st.

Still crazy to me how big Queens bridge is

it's the name of his album too.  came out a minute ago but I still play it all of the time. 

Mase jewels in 99 for at least the second time in this thread :

I still think this setup would be super fresh in 2015, all of it.  16 years ago it was great cause it seemed like nobody was really wearing brolic grey jewels like that except maybe Nas with the QB piece but even still it seemed like he was just upgrading.  I actually have that magazine somewhere in the crib, the girl with the freckles is the best part of that photoshoot.

mase rockin either biggie's/ roc's or cease tito jesus with rhodium on it:
:

Last edited:
anybody know where I can get a good deal on a franco 3-4mm or bead 5mm chain? Does Rey make those as well?

anybody know where I can get a good deal on a franco 3-4mm or bead 5mm chain? Does Rey make those as well?
I think he only makes cubans. He might have a hook up though. Ask Daniels as well. There is alot of hollow franco and bead chains around so make sure you get the solid one. 

Back
Top Bottom