**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Last edited:
I have a question, has anyone purchased 24kt gold bullion and took it a jeweler to make jewelry? Anyone know any good, respected jewelers in NYC?

Last edited:
Bremont Boeing Model 247, made with 465 stainless proprietary to Boeing aircraft, with a chronometer grade highly decorated 7750 movement

Last edited:

it's the name of his album too.  came out a minute ago but I still play it all of the time. 

Mase jewels in 99 for at least the second time in this thread :

I still think this setup would be super fresh in 2015, all of it.  16 years ago it was great cause it seemed like nobody was really wearing brolic grey jewels like that except maybe Nas with the QB piece but even still it seemed like he was just upgrading.   I actually have that magazine somewhere in the crib, the girl with the freckles is the best part of that photoshoot.
cant count out jd . the 72 piece was insane

Been peeping this thread for the longest and figured I'd contribute

My setup from left to right:

14k White Gold and Diamond Ankh on a 24" 3mm .925 Moon Cut Chain (wanted to check out the size so I copped a silver chain before spending on a white gold one, but I may just hang on to the silver one, it looks nice and I don't even feel the need to spend the extra bread on one thats going to look identical)

24K 1 Gram Gold bar with Diamond and Rope bezel on a 22" 2mm 14k Serpentine Chain

24K 1 Ounce Canadian Maple Coin on a 14k 24" 3mm Moon Cut Chain (I liked the way the silver one fit so I went for the same size again, but in solid 14k.  For 1oz pendant, I'd recommend a solid chain, not hollow)

18038 Single Quickset Rolex Day Date with Diamond Bezel (Everything else is original, not aftermarket)

Just bought an all Stainless Rolex Submariner, which should be here tomorrow. I'm new here so hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules. I appreciate all the motivation and ideas here.

Back
Top Bottom