**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So the time has come for me to hit up icebox and get an engagement ring within the next 2-3 months. So with that I'm probably going to sell my Jesus piece instead of trading it in. I don't know where to post for sale. So I'll put it here and if anyone knows anyone interested just inbox me. Specs are baby Jesus weighs 54 grams of 14k gold 4.5 carats with a 30inch 6mm Cuban chain Will post pics send offers as I don't want to put a set price on here. Thanks a lot

nice looking chain. don't succumb to the low ballers

also consider posting it on ebay with a price to get more views

Last edited:
Yes about 7 months ago. But I want to get a nice ring so if I can get rid of it to put towards a ring I think it's worth it

I wanna get a new chain...How do I pick out the right one? How do I know if they're real or if the prices are fair? Idk much about jewelry

I wanna get a new chain...How do I pick out the right one? How do I know if they're real or if the prices are fair? Idk much about jewelry

Jewelry stores aren't selling fake jewelry, but if you go with some guy selling Jesus pieces and Rolexes on a sneaker message board to save money, it carries a higher risk of getting scammed.

Jewelry stores aren't selling fake jewelry, but if you go with some guy selling Jesus pieces and Rolexes on a sneaker message board to save money, it carries a higher risk of getting scammed.

Lol what, ever heard of TVjohnny and a few other cats selling fake stones and plated jewelry as legit?

Back
Top Bottom