**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I ordered it on Sunday but the bank transfer cleared yesterday, so I'll wait until the weekend or Monday to call

I'm assuming they do signature confirmation right? Anyone know what happens if I'm not there to sign it? It goes back to the post office and I bring one of those orange slips right?

Last edited:
Not sure who this warehouse music dude is but he looks to be holding Tru life's roc la familia piece down. You can tell by the black diamond bezel around the piece and the bail on it

Does anybody know the width on this cuban? Looks lile a 10mm or 12mm to me but I could be wrong.

My mind is confused on that prong set hayzeus. 
I ordered it on Sunday but the bank transfer cleared yesterday, so I'll wait until the weekend or Monday to call

I'm assuming they do signature confirmation right? Anyone know what happens if I'm not there to sign it? It goes back to the post office and I bring one of those orange slips right?
Mine was delivered with signature confirmation. But yeah, if you miss the delivery you can pick it up from their hub. If I remember right, it was sent priority overnight so it got here pretty early.

White gold 9mm cuban or 7mm ball bead chain for my new jesus???

Im having a hard time deciding between the two.  

Back
Top Bottom