**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I think I saw someone in here say Daniels has a discount code? What is it? Interested in getting a Cuban from there

White gold 9mm cuban or 7mm ball bead chain for my new jesus???

Im having a hard time deciding between the two.  
the 9mm cuban will be close to 180grams, ball a lot less, i've been considering picking up a ball chain also 

where was a 7mm bead chain found?  if it's one of them 10k moon chains or whatever then nevermind. 

where was a 7mm bead chain found?  if it's one of them 10k moon chains or whatever then nevermind. 
My jeweler says he can make it.  He did a pair of ball earrings with pave diamond setting for my girl that turned out really good.  

I am looking at 27 inches, approximately 100 grams, 10k.  I feel like a jesus piece needs to be on cuban, but at the same time I don't really want one.  

I hate the dog tag chain and moon cut beads BTW.

What's a good Cuban size for the mini "2.5 inch" Jesus? 6mm? Is 7mm too big? Ima order from Rey but trying to figure out what size

Been Searching For Some Cartier Lenses On CL In Detroit/Other Places Like That

Cant Seem To Find A Good Pair. Appreciate Any Help 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin love dat pure gold

Got my bracelet from daniels today. I ended up going with a 5mm, but I should have listened to you guys. This **** is tiny lol. Gotta exchange it for a 6 or maybe 7mm

Back
Top Bottom