**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It was bought 3+ years ago as 14k gold it got tested in August and was confirmed plated

I tried to get it tested before and they wouldn't want to test it just would test the diamond eyes...

Pawn shop told me it was plated, tested a chain I had on and it was 14k

Told him he said it couldn't be, to send it and he would replace it with a new mold, after he received it gave me a lot of excuses

In my head I had already lost by getting fake gold that no one would touch

Where's the crew of fools that were vouching for LAX? :nerd: Y'all boys were regular custo's if I remember. Nowhere to be found now.
giphy.gif

Sucks cats are out here getting scammed for their hard earned money. Remember when Chief Keef's boy stole the Jesus piece from Souljah boy they said it was fake...... He got it from LAX.......

Remember when everyone rode on dude who was complaining how long lax was taking with his angel? It it wasn't for all that noise he was making in this thread, he would have probably got burned too.

Bought a Rolex date just from LAX 2 years ago, it was all legit. That's the only transaction I've had with him

Lax got in his feelings about a month back...

Saw someone on IG buy a Rolex from him, so I told the dude to check the authenticity... Lax jumps on there and is like "ran back to niketalk, I've never done bad business, watch is 100% legit", and then blocked me. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] clown.

Lax knows exactly what he's doing. He doesn't think these "tumors" on Niketalk will ever catch up with him. Dude is not hard to find......

Lax knows exactly what he's doing. He doesn't think these "tumors" on Niketalk will ever catch up with him. Dude is not hard to find......

Well nothing has happened to him yet, if it was a micro jesusf from 3 years ago I would count it as a loss but that dude who got scammed out of that 15k watch :smh:

I wonder what happened with that because he had all the evidence in the world to sue, even direct messages from lax saying that someone ripped him off and he will try to unload it with someone else

Last edited:
Well nothing has happened to him yet, if it was a micro jesusf from 3 years ago I would count it as a loss but that dude who got scammed out of that 15k watch :smh:

I wonder what happened with that because he had all the evidence in the world to sue, even direct messages from lax saying that someone ripped him off and he will try to unload it with someone else

Something did happen to him. Google Robert Marin TMZ

i

My experience with LAX was perfect. Had TV Johnny check it out he said he did a great job on the setting. Ill never understand all the hate. Cause everyone was PRAISING him in the beginning thats why i went with him and he had the dopest angel at the time. I hope hes not out here burning people, but i know my experience was great.

Last edited:
Obviously LAX didn't rip off every single customer he's ever had or i'm sure he would be long gone by now. Bernie Madoff ripped people off for billions but i am sure there is a few people along the way that can say he made them money. Bottom line is LAX is a scam artist and a bad one at that.

Last edited:
Obviously LAX didn't rip off every single customer he's ever had or i'm sure he would be long gone by now. Bernie Madoff ripped people off for billions but i am sure there is a few people along the way that can say he made them money. Bottom line is LAX is a scam artist and a bad one at that.

Did he rip you off?

Did he rip you off?
Didn't buy from him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom