**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Didn't buy from 

See thats the problem...you're speaking on something you had no interaction with...thats the problem with witch hunts and hype...I respect the opinion of those that had interactions with him...but it kills me when people speak on something they have no experience with. Thats CLOWN ish to me. Youre comparing him to Bernie Madeoff and u never done business with him.

Just like when guys call a girl a ****...they never smashed...i dont get it.

I can tell youre not a business man. When you run your own business, reputation is EVERYTHING...you can have 1000 great transactions but nobody cares everyone focuses on that 1 bad transaction. then people like you jump on the hype train.

Last edited:

See thats the problem...you're speaking on something you had no interaction with...thats the problem with witch hunts and hype...I respect the opinion of those that had interactions with him...but it kills me when people speak on something they have no experience with. Thats CLOWN ish to me. Youre comparing him to Bernie Madeoff and u never done business with him.

I can tell youre not a business man. When you run your own business, reputation is EVERYTHING...you can have 1000 great transactions but nobody cares everyone focuses on that 1 bad transaction. then people like you jump on the hype train.
Nice logic. Selling a fake $15,000 watch isn't a "Bad transaction" it is a scam and it is illegal. Same with selling gold plated pieces that are hallmarked. I would say a bad transaction is late shipping or wrong size. 

There's this girl I know who had given dome and smashed countless bodies since she was in middle school before puberty. She also has five kids and don't know who the father is for 6 of them. I never smashed her either and don't want to. Is she still a ****?

Terrible logic [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], a jeweler wouldn't sell a fake watch for 15k period. And if the mistake somehow happened they would instantly refund said customer for their mistake, any businessman would correct that mistake. Not say well let me unload this fake watch as real to someone else and refund u or whatever grimey **** he said. What he did was try to be sneaky and its illegal. He's lucky he didn't do that **** to the wrong one, 15k is enough to get u killed or hurt.

Last edited:
If we are going to go there with the comparisons, based on this dudes crazy logic, he would recommend having unprotected sex with a girl who has HIV because he didn't catch it from the girl, even though 5 other guys caught it.

Then he would say you can't speak on it because you didn't have sex with the girl with HIV.

To derail the LAX talk... Got my baby jesus from if&co today. Happy with it

There's this girl I know who had given dome and smashed countless bodies since she was in middle school before puberty. She also has five kids and don't know who the father is for 6 of them. I never smashed her either and don't want to. Is she still a ****?

Of course not.

She use to be a **** though.

Damn

Hope I'm not getting scammed by daniels :lol: :nerd:

Todays been 2 weeks since they got the $$. But I called Monday and he said it'd be "shipped out this week." Just gotta be patient :lol:

Like I said a bunch of clowns. My logic is sound. Men don't speak on situations they aren't involved in. "Made men aren't supposed to make statements" Thats called gossip. If I never smashed how I'm gonna call a girl a ****. Bunch of Chatty patties. If I never done business with you how can I speak on your business practice. Im just old school y'all can have it tho.

Like I said a bunch of clowns. My logic is sound. Men don't speak on situations they aren't involved in. "Made men aren't supposed to make statements" Thats called gossip. If I never smashed how I'm gonna call a girl a ****. Bunch of Chatty patties. If I never done business with you how can I speak on your business practice. Im just old school y'all can have it tho.
This a jewelry thread. We try to help each other when it comes to purchases and part of that job is to expose the scammers. 

Where i come from men don't take pictures of their food and post it on Instagram.

Last edited:
so the Nike Price/Fake Check and Jordan Brand Price/Fake Check forums are a buncha gossip?

When it's only 100's of dollars then it's ok but when it's 1000's or even 10k+ at stake then people are supposed to keep quiet?  I'm so confused.

Back
Top Bottom