**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

cause the jeweler who sells it you you may  post it on instagram or somewhere and then a bunch of other people will want the exact same one of a kind piece that you thought up.  no dis though cause I might buy something heavy in the next year or so and I don't wanna overpay for acting like a jerk on Niketalk.
Come on bro, this doesn't make you laugh  ?

Last edited:
Yeah curious to how much money was involved, I know with PayPal there isn't much recourse when you send as a gift, hopefully you can do a credit card charge back or pay them a visit

I don't know man alot of people lurk this thread and you could save someone from getting screwed over. 

Look..this is hella funny but like I said in a past post..Cuban is and has always been the top level chain for street dudes! We would just switch it up wit different custom pendants. How many times do you see another guy on the streets wit a big Cuban or Franco? Not many! So originality isn't an issue for real. Now these rap dudes actin like street dudes might be another discussion

Look..this is hella funny but like I said in a past post..Cuban is and has always been the top level chain for street dudes! We would just switch it up wit different custom pendants. How many times do you see another guy on the streets wit a big Cuban or Franco? Not many! So originality isn't an issue for real. Now these rap dudes actin like street dudes might be another discussion
Like i would never wear something like Young Buck is wearing here but i think it's awesome what he did with that YB spinning pendant. It's original. I just never liked a chain by itself even if it's a 2mm Figaro or a 20mm cuban. A pendant gives it character imo.

Like i would never wear something like Young Buck is wearing here but i think it's awesome what he did with that YB spinning pendant. It's original. I just never liked a chain by itself even if it's a 2mm Figaro or a 20mm cuban. A pendant gives it character imo.
I agree! I like seein different charms too. Keepin it 1000, I don't like Money Mays new setup but at least they didn't rock that chain by itself. When goldensun posted it, I was hoping they put a piece on it! And it's original, to get back to the point

I agree! I like seein different charms too. Keepin it 1000, I don't like Money Mays new setup but at least they didn't rock that chain by itself. When goldensun posted it, I was hoping they put a piece on it! And it's original, to get back to the point
 Ya man. It's all personal preference. I'm definitely not hating on anyone and nobody should even care what i think. It's a jewelry thread and we're just shooting the ****.

Last edited:
yeah you're right, so lurkers, from my experience(s) - use a credit card.

Damn man are you scared? You paid money to a company for an item that you didn't receive and you're avoiding saying what company it is. Like why even bring it up in the first place then?

Back
Top Bottom