**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

does anyone know a good place for pendants? Looking at a chain from Rey's and wanted to throw something on it. I was thinking about a decent sized angel. Not huge but not the tiny ones that everyone rocks with the little chains. Chain will probably be 26 or 28 inches and 8 or 10 mm. Any help is appreciated.
For a 8 - 10mm chain you're looking at an angel that is 3 - 4+ inches & 60 - 100g+. That's something that has to be custom made. Just read a few pages of this thread and you will know who to contact.

Last edited:
Repped thank you. 8-10 may even be too thick. I don't want anything crazy but also don't want it thin either. And the angel is my first idea. Just don't want a Jesus piece like everyone else.

Last edited:
Repped thank you. 8-10 may even be too thick. I don't want anything crazy but also don't want it thin either. And the angel is my first idea. Just don't want a Jesus piece like everyone else.

I actually see way more angels now then Jesus pieces now, nothing's new, it's all been done before (unless you design your own piece). If you want it buy it

:smokin

Last edited:
Angels, Jesus pieces, Gold bars/Coins, Hamsa'a, Ankh's and those Ruby and Sapphire charms are everywhere. Real and fake. So if you're trying to avoid the popular styles maybe custom design something ?

My favorite angels are these Italian coin style ones but they only come in 20mm or less.

Angels, Jesus pieces, Gold bars/Coins, Hamsa'a, Ankh's and those Ruby and Sapphire charms are everywhere. Real and fake. So if you're trying to avoid the popular styles maybe custom design something ?

My favorite angels are these Italian coin style ones but they only come in 20mm or less.

I will continue to browse and probably go with customizing something. Not sure where the best place for that is though.

All depends on the style you want man. Where you live. Do prefer to buy stuff in person ? Is money no object ? Stuff like that.

All depends on the style you want man. Where you live. Do prefer to buy stuff in person ? Is money no object ? Stuff like that.
It's always nice to buy something in person especially high ticket items. But I do most of my shopping online. Money won't be an issue.

People stay talking about they don't want a Jesus piece and Cuban because they do not want to be like the rest? The rest of who? I had no idea there were so many people out there with 75-100 gram /10ct diamonds Jesus pieces on 200+ gram Cubans. 1 oz coins and baht chains???, nope. Jewelers posting it and people owning them are two different things.

Yes, anyone can buy a fake Jesus and Cuban but theres a difference......

Last edited:

These have been and always will be popular styles of jewelry across the board whether your looking at "hip hop" jewelry or something my mother would wear.   

People stay talking about they don't want a Jesus piece and Cuban because they do not want to be like the rest? The rest of who? I had no idea there were so many people out there with 75-100 gram /10ct diamonds Jesus pieces on 200+ gram Cubans. 1 oz coins and baht chains???, nope. Jewelers posting it and people owning them are two different things.

Yes, anyone can buy a fake Jesus and Cuban but theres a difference......
I know tons of people with Jesus pieces. And on top of that, I'm also not a big Jesus guy so I don't want one.

These have been and always will be popular styles of jewelry across the board whether your looking at "hip hop" jewelry or something my mother would wear.   

:smokin
"You seen the Jesus, dipped to H classes,
Ice project off lights, chick flashes
Blind your broke *****, even got rocks in beards and moustaches"

Right.  Like i said, 70-100 gram jesus/10+cts in diamonds on 200 gram plus cubans are very rare.  
Exactly I've yet to run across another person wearing something similar to what I have, there are a lot of fakes and ugly molds but rarely seeing that solid Jesus and Cuban setup

Come on man you know those angels and jesus pieces are wayyyy overdone in hip hop. I'm talking about jesus pieces in general whether it's big, small, plated, silver or whatever. You know how modern hip hop is with trends man. It's not that serious. 

Exactly I've yet to run across another person wearing something similar to what I have, there are a lot of fakes and ugly molds but rarely seeing that solid Jesus and Cuban setup
One step further.  These 2.5 gram and 5 gram gold bars on hollow 10k rope chains dont compare to a 1 oz big boy on a 100 gram baht chain.  Huge difference.  

One step further.  These 2.5 gram and 5 gram gold bars on hollow 10k rope chains dont compare to a 1 oz big boy on a 100 gram baht chain.  Huge difference.  
Lol stop comparing your jewels to that ****. 

Last edited:

Come on man you know those angels and jesus pieces are wayyyy overdone in hip hop. I'm talking about jesus pieces in general whether it's big, small, plated, silver or whatever. You know how modern hip hop is with trends man. It's not that serious. 
Almost every person that goes to my church has a jesus pendant or rosary and I guarantee 99% of them don't listen to hip hop.  There is a particular style of jesus that is popular but there are so many different variations of jesus pendants and the popularity has nothing to do with hip hop.  

Fact, theres a huge difference between these baby pieces (fake or real) and light weight gold bars and the big boy jesus and coin jewelery that gets posted here from time to time. 

Back
Top Bottom