**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I just ordered a 70 gram Herringbone from Sarraf , god help me for paying those rape prices. My local guy couldn't find a Herringbone that heavy in the time I gave him.

Last edited:
I want to know the specs as well . It looks nice
Lost The Link, Idk If They Took It Down Or What, I Remember The Price Being Close To, If Not 100k 

I Dont Think Ive Seen Mystikals 504 Boyz Ring Posted On Here
pimp.gif

Shouldn't have but I ordered a 6mm 24inch Cuban from Daniels last night for 4 thousand Canadian. Chain weighs in at 79 grams at that weight apparently.

Shouldn't have but I ordered a 6mm 24inch Cuban from Daniels last night for 4 thousand Canadian. Chain weighs in at 79 grams at that weight apparently.
the canadian dollar so ****** boo boo right now, lowest its been in 10 years...Shouldve waited till it recoverd a little bit IMO 

At least you didn't buy it the other day when it was at $0.68. I hope you told them to mark the package as a gift unless you want it insured for the full value and don't mind paying taxes, duty and Brokerage when the mailman shows up.

Iv'e seen stores in BC and Alberta selling 14k for $75 - $120/gram. $50 is very good. I picked up a light 14k 11g chain the other day for $57/gram CAD (Incl. Fed ex overnight) from a connection in Los Angeles and i was happy with the price for such a light chain.

Last edited:
At least you didn't buy it the other day when it was at $0.68. I hope you told them to mark the package as a gift unless you want it insured for the full value and don't mind paying taxes, duty and Brokerage when the mailman shows up.

Iv'e seen stores in BC and Alberta selling 14k for $75 - $120/gram. $50 is very good. I picked up a light 14k 11g chain the other day for $57/gram CAD (Incl. Fed ex overnight) from a connection in Los Angeles and i was happy with the price for such a light chain.

:wow:

They make 10k in 14k now?

Back
Top Bottom