**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

cmon son its NT, they see the TITO is the must have, they jumping on it.

You're telling me THAT'S a Tito mold?

He could have made good profit on this?! Am I blind?

We're not drinking what he's drinking.

Last edited:
the whole stoneless thing doesn't always come off right either.  It looks like Icebox came thru but I've never seen a picture of theirs in light conditions like the ones Kanye had.  I remember when first I saw pictures of the ones Kanye had I thought they just had really lousy stones or something.  So what I meen is those looked like they had diamonds. 
The demographic of people that want a Tito is probably real small, then factor in the people who want it that can actually afford it probably makes it pointless to remake.
funny thing is one of the only jewelers that I can imagine to make it right is Jacob & Co.  From the looks of it Icebox could do it right too but I think the best thing to do is let that one RIP, on the necks of those who have access to one.  Unless of course the man himself (Tito) makes it again.  If not then I say to just let it go down in history.  I think the enamel jesus is just as groundbreaking. 

Last edited:
:rolleyes was a fan of the stoneless Kufi that LAX made. That stoneless 'Tito' mold doesn't look right.

hmm must just be the way the light hit them in certain pictures.  cause you could tell that's metal in that picture, a picture that I was actually looking for - thanx.  the metal beads or whatever on those still looks better than the diamond work on some poorly done jesuses though

scuse my ignorance/lack of common sense but any ideas on how those get made exactly, when they're done well I mean?  The stoneless/bead ones I mean.  Why I'm asking is I remember years ago a jeweler on here said that using a rubber mold to duplicate a piece usually tends to = fail.  But the topic at hand was iced out pieces.  Plus this may have been before 3-D printers were a thing but then again maybe they've been a thing for the past 7 years now, I really can't remember.

Last edited:
I assumed they just made rubber or silicone molds and re made them every once in awhile. Apparently silicone molds are better but don't last as long. 

That ring is dope

I was looking at Invisible set eternity bands but then goldensun posted this ring and hurt my feelings, I got until next March though :nerd:

Last edited:
Never really thought of it until recently since I'm having a court house wedding in a few weeks, but who cops the groom's band? Himself or the fiance? lol

Never really been a fan of princess cut diamonds, but I've liked this one from IF&Co. 

Back
Top Bottom