**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Question for everyone, is it a good idea to cop a piece in the Diamond District in NYC? I'll be heading out that way in May and wanted to know if that is a good place to pick something up
Pop into a few stores and check out their work and prices. Avoid those clowns over at Avianne though. I hear Mr. Flawless is worth checking out.

Ninjahood, you gon do somethin about those black diamonds for the beard though?  no dis, I just saw those on one of those factory jesuses one time and they were off putting on that one too.  I guess I dunno whether that would be a lotta work to change them, especially in a way that isn't flagrant, that matches the diamond work on the hair I mean. 

Where's the guy who said he had a brand new christ made by Tito on the way?

Last edited:
Ninjahood, you gon do somethin about those black diamonds for the beard though?  no dis, I just saw those on one of those factory jesuses one time and they were off putting on that one too.  I guess I dunno whether that would be a lotta work to change them, especially in a way that isn't flagrant, that matches the diamond work on the hair I mean. 

Where's the guy who said he had a brand new christ made by Tito on the way?

I aint a hugh fan of da black diamonds, but

Its on da low end of da totem pole on a

prioritizes at da moment.

This one looks better imo. I was actually watching yours for a while on eBay and saw that it was relisted a few times

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14k-Solid-Y...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

What is the stamp on the back of the piece? Jacob & Co? David Bling?

How much did the Jesus piece cost ninja??

They gave me a betta price in person, my

piece was da one on ebay. All in all about

10ish racks.

Da back is plain now, when that pic was taken

It must've had some identifying marks for

Jacob. As far as comparing it to da loon

piece, its identical in terms of quantity of

Diamonds, weight of da gold, and 5 rows of

Kufis in da crown..older jacob pieces had

4 rows, 3 rows wit da chunky settings not

unlike da tito..

fabolous-og-jacob-jesus-piece-close-up.jpg

Mine & da loon piece would be comparable to

Da yellow one behind da white gold one.

It shouldn't cost too much to replace those black diamonds with white though right ? Less than $500 no ?

I aint gettin caught w/ a biscuit wit a

liberal mayor, i wouldn't b opposed havin

Da trinitario Machete in da trunk for them

Just in case moments thou.

Yo, for realz. My cuz was comming home from a kidney dialysis, was robbed at gun point and beaten up. He started packing. Just recently he was walking and the cops stopped him and found his gun on him. NY is trying to throw the book at him.

It shouldn't cost too much to replace those black diamonds with white though right ? Less than $500 no ?

da attributes of da stones factor it but yeah

It shouldn't exceed that,

(Da other white diamonds are SI F colored)

Or if i wanna buck da system i could replace

Those black diamonds with moissanites, tbh thou i probably could've had it done free of charge but i just wanted to get my piece & get outta there in 1 visit

da attributes of da stones factor it but yeah

It shouldn't exceed that,

(Da other white diamonds are SI F colored)

Or if i wanna buck da system i could replace

Those black diamonds with moissanites, tbh thou i probably could've had it done free of charge but i just wanted to get my piece & get outta there in 1 visit
Ya i hear ya. You should insure that though. 

Where's da Cuban at?

Also in da process of being upgraded..due

To my completion of my jersey collection for da most part, and me weaning myself from

Being a power sneaker purchaser to a more casual approach has freed my funds to get

Me something real nice by da fall, and i

Rennovated my old car to respectable levels

To act as a transition vehicle which will

Ultimately be passed down while i get something more of my taste.

jewelry thread jumped like 3 pages in a day...either Ben is back or Ninja copped 'da Jesus' piece. Congrats on the pickup!

Might as well put the 56k warning in the thread for old times sake.

Congrats ninja

but that fab/loon piece looks like it has bigger diamonds or tighter setting for the hair and beard.

Regardless it's an upgrade in weight though since it's 177 grams

Last edited:
Funny, I notice that Ben usually doesn't have many repeat customers. You'll see him post pics with his clients, then a few months later you'll see the same clients on to the next jeweler.

I'm sure it has a lot to do with free hook ups and wanting to be seen with whoever is the hot topic for the moment

Congrats ninja

but that fab/loon piece looks like it has bigger diamonds or tighter setting for the hair and beard.

Regardless it's an upgrade in weight though since it's 177 grams

I appreciate it homie, yeah comparing it to

Da loon piece, da beard stones are smaller on mine & da mold of da hair my piece has

Slightly more spaced out lined up settings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom