**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Why Lax jesus piece look like a sad clown

It's probably just the angle of the picture

But those lions are fire

Last edited:
Reactions: g14
:lol:

Btw, there's a new [emoji]128268[/emoji] for da best prices

For cuban links... Some cat outta miami

Named Leon_jewelry..his ebay listing prices

When u do da math at how much gold u gettin are :pimp:

Seen his instagram before. He makes some nice religious medals. A few months ago he was advertising $25/g for 14k 350g +. That's dirt cheap. He might charge a bit more through ebay since he's gotta pay ebay fees so i'd do a private sale on his site. 

Seen his instagram before. He makes some nice religious medals. A few months ago he was advertising $25/g for 14k 350g +. That's dirt cheap. He might charge a bit more through ebay since he's gotta pay ebay fees so i'd do a private sale on his site. 

Yea thats a great price, it gets you thinking about it but then it's like, what would I do with a 360+ gram chain, wear it like once and then throw it in a safe for like 6 months. Maybe pull it out from time to time to admire it but I ain't wearing it every day or even every other day.

Yea thats a great price, it gets you thinking about it but then it's like, what would I do with a 360+ gram chain, wear it like once and then throw it in a safe for like 6 months. Maybe pull it out from time to time to admire it but I ain't wearing it every day or even every other day.

Why not? Just curious.

Why not? Just curious.

Word..360 aint alot when ur body gets used to

Da weight u won't even notice it anymore.

Why not? Just curious.

Too heavy and attract too much attention. Too big to wear under a polo or button up, which I wear from time to time.

I wear both my chains nobody really bother me lol they must think they are fake ... Only chain people seem to notice is my Jesus piece lol

IDK man, I get tired of wearing my chain + pieces sometimes. It feels too heavy by the end of the day and I have a 21" neck

I wear both my chains nobody really bother me lol they must think they are fake ... Only chain people seem to notice is my Jesus piece lol
same, when i wear my jesus piece i rarely get 2nd looks i'm assuming people think its fake

I've had more compliments on having the chain tucked in when people only see the cuban

Back
Top Bottom