**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Seen ninjahood talk about moissanites a few pages back, wanted to know you guys opinions on cultured diamonds or "lab diamonds"

Btw ninjahood, you ever cop that Jesus piece?

Can't make up my mind between a 5mm Cuban with a Jesus piece or a 7mm Cuban by itself. I want a pendant on the chain but I don't want a little chain. But this is my price range so it's one or the other for now. Anybody have a 5mm Cuban with a pendant they could post a pic wearing it? Just curious to see how it looks.

I think you should save your money until you can get exactly what you want.

Can't make up my mind between a 5mm Cuban with a Jesus piece or a 7mm Cuban by itself. I want a pendant on the chain but I don't want a little chain. But this is my price range so it's one or the other for now. Anybody have a 5mm Cuban with a pendant they could post a pic wearing it? Just curious to see how it looks.
It will look different on everyone, depends on your size and build. If you really wanna see what it looks like on you just buy $7 steel chain off ebay in your size. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-5-6-7-9-1...hash=item2ca41c49bd:m:mYCh2Hszk_hvj61dZ1GSc4w

Question. So this is enamel on these gold medals ? Do most jewelers do it ? Does it have to be a jeweler who does it ? 

He took forever to respond to my emails or ebay messages. I got my 7mm silver cuban from daniels and couldnt be more happy. I would get in touch with david at daniels.
Thanks bro I'll look into Daniels, never knew they did .925.  About how much did you pay per gram?  You should throw up a pic I'd be interested to see it.  I've been stalking this thread for a long time and know there was that one guy who bought a gold Cuban from them, and it was mad flat and looked like a curb instead of a Cuban, are they back on point?  I know Rey's won't touch .925...

Thanks bro I'll look into Daniels, never knew they did .925.  About how much did you pay per gram?  You should throw up a pic I'd be interested to see it.  I've been stalking this thread for a long time and know there was that one guy who bought a gold Cuban from them, and it was mad flat and looked like a curb instead of a Cuban, are they back on point?  I know Rey's won't touch .925...

I have it posted back last year, id have to dig up the post. Think it was around 2.65-2.75 a gram. I got a 7mm chain and 11mm bracelet. and ya rey doesnt do anything silver.

Lol the "'correct answer " ... If I had the funds I'd have the deathrow piece made ... Roc piece is dope but pac snoop Daz all them was def a bigger influence growing up

Ya same. I wouldn't get a custom pendant done at Daniels unless it was a simple design that didn't cost alot. 

Last edited:
here you go
Wow that bracelet is straight dope, the whole set up is nice, very classy... ya I think I'll be getting my Cuban from Daniels, Think I'm settling on a 12mm 30".  I think 14mm may get too big for everyday wear I'm 5'9" I thought about a 28" length but I just can't do it lol

Moissanites hit harder than bs diamonds. Still wouldn't buy any

Why not? They're not outta this world expensive. And they're not a "fake diamond" since they existed in nature albeit super rare.

Are we forgetting diamonds lose over 70% of their values once it exchanges hand from retailer to consumers..

Back
Top Bottom