**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That MLB look..yeah wit just da box link showing behind your neck..ill.

This right here Always gonna be my standard of excellence...even da cuban thick but can still fit a pendant...

Exactly. What length are you thinking for you piece ? If i remember your St.Michael chain was long as hell. You gonna go shorter ?

My older cuban was 38" 12MM wide, 271 grams 14k..this time im cranking it to 14mm & at least 400 grams 14k..shorter thou..bout 30"

Ropes my favorite type of link, but too many of them dont have tight enough links and have wide margins between them

Ive seen old ropes in museums that look handmade must be heavy as hell
You gotta go with the solid diamond cut ropes. The reason why some look loose and some tight because it depends what way you twist them. With a rope you undo the clasp, twist it tight and do up the clasp again. Hope that makes sense.
My older cuban was 38" 12MM wide, 271 grams 14k..this time im cranking it to 14mm & at least 400 grams 14k..shorter thou..bout 30"
Ya man that'll look good. 
I'll see you guys on Sunday.
Ya every mm counts at that size. Too bad you need that bock lock cause that cross would look deadly with a 3 - 3.5mm chain.

d21101f4aaec988

Thats what im saying that pendant on a 3mm all day

I always wondered about rope twisting or untwisting before clasping--im not sure if you hold it by one end and let it ravel or unravel to the tension it wants, or do you try to twist it tight then clasp

Im gonna try that twist and then clasp. Ive only got a small rope, never gone rope on big chains cause of these concerns and worry that big margins would look terrible on a larger mm

Ninja whats the story of how you acquired the st michael? How long ago was that Damn thats a huge chain. Id have been scared to rock that til well into the guliani years
Ya you just grab each end and twist it lightly. The diamond cut ropes are the best cause they have a flat side on them and it helps cause a couple links are even soldered together where it's flat. Looks loose here but once it's put around the neck it tightens up. 

Always liked the chain/cross Rob got made by IF&Co. I think those crosses look best on ropes. Chains a little long but it's a nice thickness. Pause.

Fast forward to 4:27

Last edited:
Gold itself is fine, I never wear anything with stones just to play it safe and not lose the stones

24 and 26 the perfect chain for me. I want to cop a 10mm cuban link some day and will prally be 26

And multiple chains look so much better than a kilo chain but thats just me

Last edited:
Ya that's probaby a 24" chain 
laugh.gif

I'm 6'2 and go between 26" - 28". I wear small pendants though. 

Back
Top Bottom