**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If anyones lookin for loose diamonds check out brian gavin in houston....he sells online also. Jewish dude from africa, his stuff is A1. I got my girls ring from there.

I say loose diamonds cuz he has good prices, but doesnt do jewlery shown in this thread. I was thibkin bout takin a apple watch to get the bezel iced out tho.

Does he have IG and what's the website

quote name="Wavy Daddy" url="/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/48000#post_25805905"]If anyones lookin for loose diamonds check out brian gavin in houston....he sells online also. Jewish dude from africa, his stuff is A1. I got my girls ring from there.

I say loose diamonds cuz he has good prices, but doesnt do jewlery shown in this thread. I was thibkin bout takin a apple watch to get the bezel iced out tho.[/quote]

I think the little piece of chain showing on the neck when it's tucked in looks better then a big chain just hanging un-tucked.

500x1000px-LL-e1f4ff0b_image.jpeg

Nah im taking da king tut look all day.

Juelz must've traded in every piece he owned and some cars :lol: unless son moving heavy work.

Wait why people assuming he can't afford it?
He a musician. They make money by putting out music or work in that field. When was the last time he put music out? :x
Between him n Jay electronica they gotta be the laziest rappers ever.

Last edited:
He a musician. They make money by putting out music or work in that field. When was the last time he put music out? :x
Between him n Jay electronica they gotta be the laziest rappers ever.

Kilos... Boss ****. He basically gave that away....

So just cause he has 60k to spend on chains he's pushing weight ? The guy could be in debt. Look at Sean Kingston, he's got jewelry and you know he's broke. 

Last edited:
So just cause he has 60k to spend on chains he's pushing weight ? The guy could be in debt. Look at Sean Kingston, he's got jewelry and you know he's broke. 

I personally think he is because he still he has a mansion, and always has new luxury cars plus the lifestyle he lives. Not to mention Numerous people very close to him have gone down for drug trafficking. He could just be a credit card scammer though.

Last edited:
I personally think he is because he still he has a mansion, and always has new luxury cars plus the lifestyle he lives. Not to mention Numerous people very close to him have gone down for drug trafficking. He could just be a credit card scanner though.
Ya but that doesn't mean much. Guy could have no liquid cash. Maybe he invested well while he was making millions. I don't know. 

Back
Top Bottom