**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

10-yung-thug8.jpg

variant wayne wit da chokers.

y'all know gucci don't care about being classy and lowkey, he wants you to think it's arrogant 
laugh.gif
. i think he has a hublot that he left alone tho
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm not hating or anything but, if I remember correctly didn't Ben say he won that rocafella chain off a bet with Dame? Now he's saying on Twitter Biggs gifted it to him

I'm not hating or anything but, if I remember correctly didn't Ben say he won that rocafella chain off a bet with Dame? Now he's saying on Twitter Biggs gifted it to him
Come on now,the beautiful thing about the Net is if you talk to much,while not being truthful and your stories change more than a minor league line up or balding mans hairline you expose yourself and that's all needs to be said on that name.

Can this thread continue on and leave the lab diamonds talk alone because if you remember so and so said that damnear ten years ago,cat resurfaces repeats himself and it starts again and in all likely-hood it will probably be another 20+years before anyone buys one.....it's more likely never in NT lifespan.

Cav's championship rings should be interesting this year.......:nerd:

Maybe he read your post :lol:

i vividly remember him winning it in a "dice game" from Dame & he "gave it back"

pretty sure if you dig thru da archived jewelry thread before this one u can find da story from da horse's mouth.

Maybe he read your post :lol:

i vividly remember him winning it in a "dice game" from Dame & he "gave it back"

pretty sure if you dig thru da archived jewelry thread before this one u can find da story from da horse's mouth.

The story I remember is that he and Dame had a bet of who had more shoes. :lol:

Last edited:
i can't even hate, BB had/has a cool life

right places at the right time and knows all the right people

Last edited:
LOL, i was browsing in a few other threads last night and I noticed the very same people that are constantly pocket watching Jewels Santana in this thread make a ton of comments about him in other threads unrelated to jewelry. The very same people.......

Hate much clown boys?

Lol, damn what's with the chip on your shoulder? I honestly have no opinion on that pocket watching or lab-created stones ish, but why don't you all try to just it let be and move on..?

Last edited:
Lol, damn what's with the chip on your shoulder? I honestly have no opinion on that pocket watching or lab-created stones ish, but why don't you all try to just it let be and move on..?

I wasnt looking for it, i just noticed it. Saw a particularly hateful set of comments, looked at the names of the posters and couldnt help but call it out.

Same clowns.

Lol @ the Juelz topic still going

Wasn't that serious from the start.

True, but dont be in one thread giving advice about male patern balding and advocating for propecia treatments......LMAO

then go in the high end clothing thread pocket watching a particular rapper.

then in the jewelry thread pocket watching the same rapper.

My police auction set up went up by almost $200 in value in a night.......

Back
Top Bottom