**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Son tried to say his dad was in with Kim Jong and almost made peace in North Korea. :wow:

I'm wondering if he even knows what's real and what's not anymore.

:rofl:

If dude can't do nothing else he can formulate a good tale. Still waiting to get a peek at that VVS wife beater that Prince supposed had lmao

Last edited:

@goldenson very nice

Last edited:
I might've been out the loop for a min, but when did rope chains come back so heavy? Thought dudes were all about Francos & Cubans, or does it just work with certain pieces? I know some things are timeless and just cycle with time tho too.

I might've been out the loop for a min, but when did rope chains come back so heavy? Thought dudes were all about Francos & Cubans, or does it just work with certain pieces? I know some things are timeless and just cycle with time tho too.

they didn't..only Jay-Z rocking one, guess he trying to be different. *shrugs*

rope are dope, but i like the ones 15mm or more and they must be diamond cut. i had a 288 gram 24'' choker back in the day, but made the mistake of getting rid of it.

Amar'e Stoudemire has dope diamond cut rope.

they didn't..only Jay-Z rocking one, guess he trying to be different. *shrugs*
Im seeing them on a lot of pieces. Particularly coins

Some progress pics.

Getting an 18k Cuban for 30.75/g turned out to be too good to be true. Jeweler said his links kept on snapping when he tried to shape the chain because he's not used to dealing with 18k.

Ended up ordering 2 18k Cubans from Rey's which will be approx. 920g total. Visited the shop a few weeks ago when I was in Miami and got really good vibes from the husband and wife team. Progress pics are on their IG.

Getting an 18k Cuban for 30.75/g turned out to be too good to be true. Jeweler said his links kept on snapping when he tried to shape the chain because he's not used to dealing with 18k.

Ended up ordering 2 18k Cubans from Rey's which will be approx. 920g total. Visited the shop a few weeks ago when I was in Miami and got really good vibes from the husband and wife team. Progress pics are on their IG.

:x :x :x 900 grams of 18k

Nice :pimp: about to check

Back
Top Bottom