**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I spoke with the lab grown diamond shop just for SAG and to compare prices.
I wanted a cross 2ct 1.5 inches 14k gold
Styled similar to the bottom pic of the the smaller cross.
They quoted me 1925 without a chain.
There really wasn't too much money to be saving. I rather pay the extra 20% and get real diamonds.
I wouldn't be surprise if natural diamond start to go up in price.
Ninja always says they will go down since it will be easy to replicate now. But there are ways to tell(X-ray) so I wouldn't just bank on the lab grown stuff just yet.

IMO
Them chokers can't be comfortable :x
22" is cool cuz it leaves a lil slack. But 18" is lil kids Jewlery.

i agree with y'all

my thing is I'm glad I'm not into diamonds like that, if i got a jesus piece for example id be fine with all gold.

if i were a rapper :lol:

gimme da Gucci treatment

Last edited:
By the time youre spending racks on setting mois you should be asking why am i throwing labor onto a foundation of non precious metal

Mois is for a backup pair of studs for when youre going to Rio or a bad part of town or going to hoop or do physical work and want to keep your good stuff safe

Its high quality costume/substitute jewelry. I think to deploy it efficiently itd be studs or a backup pinkie ring or backup ring for the wife for travel etc

Good way to break it down. I haven't copped new diamond earrings because of this and always losing em when I hoop and such. Its the third set ive lost and I havent bought any since.

Been watching the prices of gold all week. Prices went down a little Tues-Thurs, but seem to take a big jump up over night to $1338

So moiss are just a few hundred cheaper??
No, I think some ppl are confusing moiss prices to lab created diamond prices.
I've been quoted around 12k for a pair of 2ct diamond studs, seen a pair of lab diamond studs for about 7500 (same specs), and around 1700 for 3ct moiss.

I'm sure someone will correct me if my numbers are off

Moissanite or diamonds don't matter when it comes to setting prices. The people who really despise moissanites can't affordem. Some people rock synthetic sapphires.

By the time youre spending racks on setting mois you should be asking why am i throwing labor onto a foundation of non precious metal

Mois is for a backup pair of studs for when youre going to Rio or a bad part of town or going to hoop or do physical work and want to keep your good stuff safe

Its high quality costume/substitute jewelry.

but moissanite isnt cheap...and da quality of da material according to da mohs scale, its da hardest material known to man not named diamonds. you know carbon ceramic brakes from high performance sports cars? its made entirely from silicone carbide(moissanite's industrial name).

I spoke with the lab grown diamond shop just for SAG and to compare prices.
I wanted a cross 2ct 1.5 inches 14k gold
Styled similar to the bottom pic of the the smaller cross.
They quoted me 1925 without a chain.
There really wasn't too much money to be saving. I rather pay the extra 20% and get real diamonds.
I wouldn't be surprise if natural diamond start to go up in price.
Ninja always says they will go down since it will be easy to replicate now. But there are ways to tell(X-ray) so I wouldn't just bank on the lab grown stuff just yet.

IMO
Them chokers can't be comfortable :x
22" is cool cuz it leaves a lil slack. But 18" is lil kids Jewlery.

you mean mined diamonds...lab grown joints arecreal diamonds too...best reason to go lab is da colored stones...yellow specifically.

Any advice on selling these or what would be a decent price to ask? I have the original receipt for $7k

So moiss are just a few hundred cheaper??
No, I think some ppl are confusing moiss prices to lab created diamond prices.
I've been quoted around 12k for a pair of 2ct diamond studs, seen a pair of lab diamond studs for about 7500 (same specs), and around 1700 for 3ct moiss.

I'm sure someone will correct me if my numbers are off

yo, 4,500 in savings is NOTHING to sneeze at.

and then when u try to sell them, they'd give u back what da moissanite retails for :lol: :smh:

Any recommendation on a thin rolo chain maker in 18k? Maybe 1.5-2 mm 20inches. I heard about sarraf, but never ordered from them before.

Back
Top Bottom