**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Probably the worst set up I've seen Fab with

15rmb7a.jpg

ballroom dancing jewelry...

The dude that answers at first is just the person that helps him like with pawns and stuff , the actual shopping is with damn idk i always say let me talk to the tall white dude idk if his name is daniel or not but hes the owner lol , thats only twice that i called though cause i always just show up theyre in my part of town hialeah aka lil cuba

Think your talking about David, hes cuban lol.

Cool dude , great prices in person and make sure you mention niketalk ive told him about us , i think he mentioned hes posted here , cant remember those were blurry days last time i visited, and were all cuban down here lol

Last edited:
Is there a long turn around time with Daniels ? I emailed him last week about my chain an he said it would take 3 days haven't heard back from him since. I also read in the previous pages the communication with them isn't that great. Has anyone bought anything from Daniels lately ???

I have. Talk to David. He made me a 4mm box clasp Cuban in 3 days.

Daniel's is on vacation until the 11th or something like that. I was talking to Daniel's and Rey's but went with Rey's because David from Daniel's said their shop won't be able to do anything until after then.

longer one is rhodium

shorter one is gold

yea its dinky/small...........im not a necklace guy i just like em and they have personal meaning for me

9/10 it will be tucked

Last edited:
Grown men walking around with bracelets around their neck 
mean.gif

Only thing appealing about choker chains is the cheaper price.

Daniel's is on vacation until the 11th or something like that. I was talking to Daniel's and Rey's but went with Rey's because David from Daniel's said their shop won't be able to do anything until after then.
Ya by the looks of his Instagram he just got married so i'm guessing he's going away on a honeymoon or something.

they make em in moissanite...even those go for about 6-7k.

most ppl won't notice the diff but i compared moiss to quality diamond

i think i notice a difference (in sunlight), something just seemed a lil artificial..........thats not saying moiss does not look good they def do imo but yea.

i wanna compare nexus diamonds next

Last edited:
they make em in moissanite...even those go for about 6-7k.

most ppl won't notice the diff but i compared moiss to quality diamond

i think i notice a difference (in sunlight), something just seemed a lil artificial..........thats not saying moiss does not look good they def do imo but yea.

i wanna compare nexus diamonds next

moissanites just turbocharge what u think diamonds already do...

check da 2 instagram post from gucci & juelz both rocking stud chains, u can tell gucci got moissanites on da refractive rainbow effect (dope AF BTW) juelz's joint is damn near muteed in comparison but for diamond affecionados, that extra bling factor they might not like as they thought.

moissanites just turbocharge what u think diamonds already do...

check da 2 instagram post from gucci & juelz both rocking stud chains, u can tell gucci got moissanites on da refractive rainbow effect (dope AF BTW) juelz's joint is damn near muteed in comparison but for diamond affecionados, that extra bling factor they might not like as they thought.

yep for facts

thats what i mean............moiss if you ever seen one in person in sunlight (i know you have) them tings dancehall

Moissanite or diamonds don't matter when it comes to setting prices. The people who really despise moissanites can't affordem. Some people rock synthetic sapphires.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom