**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Man I'm torn between copping a single 10mm Cuban or 6-8 mm with a solid iced out dog tag...or just stack a lil more and cop 2 10mm's lol

Man I'm torn between copping a single 10mm Cuban or 6-8 mm with a solid iced out dog tag...or just stack a lil more and cop 2 10mm's lol
I vote for a 10mm & an 8mm. Dog tags don't look good on Cubans imo, but if you like it by all means.

I just don't want a Jesus piece...classic but played out imo. Just want a solid piece that's flooded.

Reactions: OTG
How is Jesus piece played out? Lol.

Anyways what y'all think about this?

I wanna get a 12mm Cuban bracelet and a 8mm chain. Good setup or nah? All 14k of course. Also which one should I get first I debating back and forth. I already got a micro Cuban 2mm.

Last edited:
Since it's the summer of M&N shorts

Lol @ this being played out.

Last edited:
Y'all missing what I said lol..."classic but played IMO"...just my opinion...y'all do what makes you happy

How is Jesus piece played out? Lol.

Anyways what y'all think about this?

I wanna get a 12mm Cuban bracelet and a 8mm chain. Good setup or nah? All 14k of course. Also which one should I get first I debating back and forth. I already got a micro Cuban 2mm.

Sounds like a clean and simple setup.

I don't eem wear jewelry like that anymore.

All I wear is a small 5-6mm 20" Italian curb chain and a crucifix.

Y'all missing what I said lol..."classic but played IMO"...just my opinion...y'all do what makes you happy

Well it's al been done before so in 2016 it's all personal preference. You mentioned a Cuban or an iced out dog tag. From 05-10 everyone and their mama had an iced out dog tag :lol:

I took a huuuuge L last year on my jewelry from lack of insurance.

Care to elaborate?

Honestly I don't eem think anything you see in here could be played out except for micro pieces in the sense that you're not going to see anyone on the regular wear a full size Jesus or a 8mm+ Cuban chain.

All these little smaller pieces you'll see on the regular.

I just recently saw some confused fellow wear a small 1" angel with a Jesus with a buddha piece.

Last edited:
That's what it is bro, the smaller pieces...I hate when dudes stack like 10 trinkets on top of each other...and it's always JP's/Angels/fake rubies.

Your JP will never be played, same goes for Ninjahood.

i still want to cop a 10mm cuban and just rock it alone... prally will cop a 26-28in from reys... but i think i will get a cuban bracelet first i like the 12mm posted a few pages back and will cop that :pimp:

Care to elaborate?

Honestly I don't eem think anything you see in here could be played out except for micro pieces in the sense that you're not going to see anyone on the regular wear a full size Jesus or a 8mm+ Cuban chain.

All these little smaller pieces you'll see on the regular.

I just recently saw some confused fellow wear a small 1" angel with a Jesus with a buddha piece.

Kept my jewelry at the crib or in my deposit box but I had some I hadn't worn in a while so I took that out too for the weekend, planned on putting it back the following Monday which was a holiday and the banks were closed. Long story short I left the crib to run errands and there were a few break ins on that day where I lived and whoever they were came up big time.

Last edited:
That's what it is bro, the smaller pieces...I hate when dudes stack like 10 trinkets on top of each other...and it's always JP's/Angels/fake rubies.

Your JP will never be played, same goes for Ninjahood.

Thanks.

To your question though, 1x 10mm or 2x 10mm at different lengths would be good.

I wouldn't get a dog tag unless it's on a bead chain.

Kept my jewelry at the crib or in my deposit box but I had some I hadn't worn in a while so I took that out too for the weekend, planned on putting it back the following Monday which was a holiday and the banks were closed. Long story short I left the crib to run errands and there were a few break ins on that day where I lived and whoever they were came up big time.

Someone you knew :smh:

Yea I'm off that dog tag that fast lol...just saw some pics on a Cuban, and it just wasn't looking right.

I feel your pain G somewhereintx somewhereintx ...I had 150 gram WG Franco with a 8ct VS cross get shook from me in Miami smh...hotel workers got me.

Someone you knew :smh:

@rollinwithangel That's what I thought but there were Two other people that got hit right before me and there a few watches still in boxes that got left behind like they didn't know what it was and I have a bunch of vintage frames and new frames that got overlooked. Costly Lesson learned

Yea I'm off that dog tag that fast lol...just saw some pics on a Cuban, and it just wasn't looking right.

I feel your pain G somewhereintx somewhereintx ...I had 150 gram WG Franco with a 8ct VS cross get shook from me in Miami smh...hotel workers got me.

Damn. I lost the Jesus piece in the Avi, 35ct white diamond chain, black diamond chain with custom tags, and 2 custom diamond logo pieces on heavy Francos Smh I almost threw up lol

Back
Top Bottom