**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Since it's the summer of M&N shorts

Lol @ this being played out.
dat foot locker money 
smokin.gif

Yea I'm off that dog tag that fast lol...just saw some pics on a Cuban, and it just wasn't looking right.

I feel your pain G somewhereintx somewhereintx ...I had 150 gram WG Franco with a 8ct VS cross get shook from me in Miami smh...hotel workers got me.

Damn. I lost the Jesus piece in the Avi, 35ct white diamond chain, black diamond chain with custom tags, and 2 custom diamond logo pieces on heavy Francos Smh I almost threw up lol

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Y'all missing what I said lol..."classic but played IMO"...just my opinion...y'all do what makes you happy
I understood what you meant. Not necessarily played, but too common. Feel like thats the go to piece for everyone. Its ok to want something different.

Since it's the summer of M&N shorts

Lol @ this being played out.

What the MM on that chain???

i still want to cop a 10mm cuban and just rock it alone... prally will cop a 26-28in from reys... but i think i will get a cuban bracelet first i like the 12mm posted a few pages back and will cop that :pimp:

Yeah me too. I'm stuck on either bracelet that's 12mm or chain 8mm first.

I have a second one. 69 impala custom coupe, fully restored and completely done up. 1 owner car.  Its still titled and licensed to my grandmother. 

13 inch daytons, pintriped, custom painted top, etc. 70k original miles.

I had the M4, supercharged challenger and the impala for a while but felt like an idiot with three cars. 

Came in here just for the car. :pimp:

Hold a rep.

Carry on fellas.

conjuring p st. mike chain is a body blow

But connects right, possesion is two thirds of the law

Connects got the platoon game ninja goes for one all star piece

That jacob x leon will be formidable though. This is a great beef
No beef.  Its all fun.

Just because you own a jacob doesnt mean your a jewelry connoisseur.  Dont give people bad advice then fall back on memes for comedic relief.  

Came in here just for the car. :pimp:

Hold a rep.

Carry on fellas.
I have a second one. 69 impala custom coupe, fully restored and completely done up. 1 owner car.  Its still titled and licensed to my grandmother. 

I had the M4, supercharged challenger and the impala for a while but felt like an idiot with three cars. 

impala sick .... Challenger worse car I ever bought

impala sick .... Challenger worse car I ever bought
Mine was good to me. I preordered and was one of the first people in tampa to get the RT.   22 inch vipers and supercharged 4 months later. It drove terribly but the ladies loved it. I put over 200k miles on it before it was sold.  

Dope Impala

Mine was good to me. I preordered and was one of the first people in tampa to get the RT.   22 inch vipers and supercharged 4 months later. It drove terribly but the ladies loved it. I put over 200k miles on it before it was sold.  
Ya I got my joint brand new 6 years ago rt I got 86k on it .. It' runs good but little stuff mess up on it. Brake lights , fog light. , sun roof etc etc

hmm i don't think that the Emmanuel Jesus piece is played out because it has been in the game for a long time since like the 2000's most people dont cop the emmanuel they just get the regular kanye west jesus piece

Back
Top Bottom