**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hey NT I just started looking for my first timepiece heading more towards CRM Jewelers for one what do you guys suggest? I have a budget of 6k so it's either that or I get a chunky 14mm bracelet from Rey's . Any suggestions would help thank you!

Hey NT I just started looking for my first timepiece heading more towards CRM Jewelers for one what do you guys suggest? I have a budget of 6k so it's either that or I get a chunky 14mm bracelet from Rey's . Any suggestions would help thank you!

for the watches i really like 6k gets me nowhere, i'd get the bracelet

an 18k cuban bracelet, a recent explorer or a recent datejust would be safe purchases
Is it just me or is jewelry just becoming lazy lately? I haven't seen anything that really blew my mind and made me envious in a long time. I don't know what to suggest because I'm not a jewelry designer but it just seems almost like Hollywood with movies lately, like everything is a reboot sort of. I just haven't seen anything really dope in a minute.
what about the killer mike thing?  if the bail was hidden it'd be a great piece IMO but for now it just looks like a substitute for the missing head.  so it messes the whole thing up I mean. 

Last edited:
Ain't been in here in a minute
Any word on this guy?

@marchello_the_jeweler

I stumbled upon this guys IG and his shop is in NYC. He has some dope rolexes posted so I wanted to know if they are legit or not. Prices seem crazy low. And I know little about authenticity of watches. What y'all think

am i the only one who's gonna comment that mr flawless said "10k and 14k pretty much look the same, can't tell them apart with just your eyes"

... sounds like 18k gotta be the bar for the minimum for everybody who's been saying 14k should be the bar

fabolous-during-mtv2s-2bill-concert-series-presents-fabolous-clipse-picture-id182321663

so I saw something on a search engine that may suggest that there will never be a piece of jewelry made by Tito again, could anyone confirm/refute this :-(

Any word on this guy?

@marchello_the_jeweler

I stumbled upon this guys IG and his shop is in NYC. He has some dope rolexes posted so I wanted to know if they are legit or not. Prices seem crazy low. And I know little about authenticity of watches. What y'all think

Edit. His shop is in a mall. Not sure if that's a red flag or not

18k is the bar if you have serious jewelry.

if claim you're wearing vvs you better have some weight on that chain to go with that

so I saw something on a search engine that may suggest that there will never be a piece of jewelry made by Tito again, could anyone confirm/refute this :-(

tito in scarsdale....had da jacob piece i bought bot been so easily obtainable i would've entertained going to his shop & getting one made.

for the watches i really like 6k gets me nowhere, i'd get the bracelet

True and would only be 3200 shipped.

Any word on this guy?

@marchello_the_jeweler

I been following him also for a minute he has crazy good deals on his page but never pulled the plug.

tito in scarsdale....had da jacob piece i bought bot been so easily obtainable i would've entertained going to his shop & getting one made.
well that one store associated w/ the man in upstate NY is closed apparently and what I meant actually is it looks like someone with the same name passed away last spring.

well not much to tell, there's an obituary for someone with the name.  I'm not sure if the ages match up but they seem close.  It seems kind of disrespectful to even be posting about it period but considering the man's contribution to the jewelry game I felt it would be significant if he did pass.

Last edited:
I admire it every time I watch my Raiders. A few others players have em too...

Is the thing big like Jezzy's ? I have no idea what you guys are referring to, please find a picture .

Last month I almost bought a 14k 146 gram rope for 3900, but I had some bills to pay and missed out :smh:

Back
Top Bottom