**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

My bad I tried business with him over the phone but he kept insisting that I go to the store. I'm in fl and don't go back home but twice a yr. I wanted to cop a ring to match my day date but it was hard doing business with him over the phone. Good luck though he does have some good prices.

if I cop a cuban chain how important is it:

*that I get a matching bracelet​
*that the bracelet is the same thickness​
*that I wear a watch with a bracelet+ chain combo?​

if I cop a cuban chain how important is it:

*that I get a matching bracelet​
*that the bracelet is the same thickness​
*that I wear a watch with a bracelet+ chain combo?​

if u get matching bracelet, its gotta be bigger, or else get another style.

u don't need a watch, but if u copped a watch first it prioritizes over having a bracelet.

how many mm's you guys think raekwon's cuban is

I think the gigantic cuban links look best with this old school shorter chain thing.  

Ain't been in here in a minute
Any word on this guy?

@marchello_the_jeweler

I stumbled upon this guys IG and his shop is in NYC. He has some dope rolexes posted so I wanted to know if they are legit or not. Prices seem crazy low. And I know little about authenticity of watches. What y'all think

Is the thing big like Jezzy's ? I have no idea what you guys are referring to, please find a picture .

Last month I almost bought a 14k 146 gram rope for 3900, but I had some bills to pay and missed out :smh:

Looks like a 7-8mm 24-26 inch

raekwon-visits-the-vevo-recording-studio-during-hot-97-summer-jam-xx-picture-id169828990

might even b 15-16mm

Any word on this guy?

@marchello_the_jeweler

I stumbled upon this guys IG and his shop is in NYC. He has some dope rolexes posted so I wanted to know if they are legit or not. Prices seem crazy low. And I know little about authenticity of watches. What y'all think
I'm curious about dude too and his prices are always low. Can someone vouch for homie?

Any word on this guy?

@marchello_the_jeweler

Found him on IG but his prices are always low. Can someone vouch for this jeweler?

I'm curious about dude too and his prices are always low. Can someone vouch for homie?

And it looks like he always throws in free diamond earrings too. I gotta know if dude is legit. If so, I know what I'm getting myself for Christmas

I see how jewelers get people, Free diamond earrings? VVS flooded crosses and ankh for less than a $800?

Last edited:
When it comes to flooded pendants those littles stones aren't certified so you have to really trust the jeweler on his description

Anybody here from the Bay Area? I'd like to buy a baby cuban but I'd like to try it on first. If anybody know of any stores that carry these in the Bay Area, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom