**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Big ups to Brooklyn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It depends on what your style is. You can pull of the female Rollie, flooded with diamonds. Or just plain gold day and date with a nice colored face.

As far as chains, again it depends on your style. You might could do a nice small Cuban or Franco with a name pendant.

You're Trini? I saw this dope pendant recently of the Trinidadian coat of arms, all solid gold. Looked dope.

I like seeing girls with multiple small chains, various pendants.
Ayeee. Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. I feel weird about diamonds for ethical reasons lol (although I don't even know if gold is any more ethical haha). Yep, I'm Trini and Jamaican mixed. Funny you say that, I actually have a pendant of the island like this one Foxy Brown is wearing...mine is way smaller though. 

... but the coat of arms sounds so fire. 

I think there's something called Portuguese gold which is supposed to be 19/19.2 karat 

^ vashtie still looks good AF... not as dope as before because shes aged obviously but she can still get it raw... and cams gucci is dope... thats 1 chain you dont have to rock with a piece and can still look good on its own

I made a trip to Harlem the other day seen Jadakiss up there, but anyways my new york city people can any body vouch for the shops near 145 and broadway ??? found some nice cubans and small chains w/ pendants. here is the ig of one of the stores I went in @samdiamonds144.  has anybody here dealt with him or heard of him. on a side note the dominican dope boys that where  up in there were talking amongst themselves and said @marchello_the_jewler has better prices

Im on the hunt for a decent size cuban and small chains w/ pendant for a good price in NYC...please help

if u want da honest truth? most cubans in NYC overpriced.

FL tends to have better prices.
Any spot in FL that i could cop from online or thru IG. I'm looking for something 26 to 30mm/

But since I'm in NYC any spots that are credible to cop from with decent prices 

if u want da honest truth? most cubans in NYC overpriced.

FL tends to have better prices.

Any spot in FL that i could cop from online or thru IG. I'm looking for something 26 to 30mm/
But since I'm in NYC any spots that are credible to cop from with decent prices 

grimaljewelry

Danieljewelry

Rey's gold

Leonjewelry

grimaljewelry da only one with a finance option, everyone is good too price wise.

If you need to finance jewelry, you shouldn't be buying it.

If you just prefer to finance it, that's different.

Last edited:
financing with no APR is a no brainer if u wanna apply some immediate currency elsewhere.

Have you delt with Grimal jewelry ?

ive spoken to em, seems they got a respected establishment down in Miami, more old school traditional hispanic vibe... reminds me of them old school Dominican jewelers from when i was a lil lad.

they cater to da latino community mainly, but that language barrier is over compensated by their cheap prices and that finance option.

I made a trip to Harlem the other day seen Jadakiss up there, but anyways my new york city people can any body vouch for the shops near 145 and broadway ??? found some nice cubans and small chains w/ pendants. here is the ig of one of the stores I went in @samdiamonds144. has anybody here dealt with him or heard of him. on a side note the dominican dope boys that where  up in there were talking amongst themselves and said @marchello_the_jewler has better prices

Im on the hunt for a decent size cuban and small chains w/ pendant for a good price in NYC...please help

Mike the jeweler on 145th (ig:mikejeweler145) is alright, depending on what you want.

game's flat design chain he hangs the angel from is straight trash in terms of esthetic appeal.
obvs he can do what he wants with his monies.
but goddamn, makes me upset just thinking on how much he dropped on something that wack
:smh:

i wonder how many rappers rocking plated jewelry

Back
Top Bottom